User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: At what point do we start pitching tea......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, ok! Now I have no love for this government as it is. They have taken everything away from us, including our government. Which was supposed to be of, for, and by, the people. But, when we started letting the government tell us we had to wear seat belts, couldn't correct our kids, and all that, I knew we were in for big trouble. And the people just let them do it. I don't think they pay too much attention out there.
    Myself, I will never vote for a republican or a democrat again, and I have always voted my conscience, not party. Many tell me that to vote for any other party is a wasted vote. Well BULL! To keep putting in power the same old tired party structure we have always had, allow them to walk all over us, and take away our rights, is what IS wrong. To keep putting in power the same old crap, what more do you expect?? We need new blood, and I am saying it with my votes. Screw George W., and Ted Kennedy, and all those line my pockets nitwits. We need more parties in this country to break the stranglehold the D's and the R's have on the throats of this country. Your vote IS WASTED by bringing the same old tired rhetoric back into our lives, over and over again. I would like to see us respected in the world again, and not the bad boys our present government has made us into. We NEED new blood, and nothing short of that will do. Get those tired old self serving parties out of there, and take your country back. QUIT WASTING YOUR VOTE ON THE OLD REGIMES!! Or you may find yourself in a much worse position than you are in now.
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    THIS is important!
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If America is still around when I am old enough to run for president then I am going to hitch a ride on the party to most likely win the presidency and once in office renounce them and declare my self the first minarchist liberatarian enviromentalist and set things straight. Oh well I did my job last year by voting Independant. Too bad our government is bipartisan---exactly what our founding fathers didn't want. So angry right now. If the government tried to take my house I'd make sure there'd be a way for me to make the land unusable.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh by the way if that doesn't torque you off enough kiss free speech goodbye while your at it. Flag Burning Ban Granted this still has to pass the senate but I don't have faith in the demoncrats standing up to republicans do to the bad PR they would get as being labeled pro flag burners

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know. They want to cage us. Burning a flag sucks, but I would not stop anyone who wanted to from burning it. Their own conscience should dictate their actions. It makes a statement, no matter how you feel about it.
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wonder when the rable will arm themselves to make a statement against this sort of nonsense. All of the sudden the right to bear arms seems to be a little more important.
    17 Nash Rd.
    North Salem, NY 10560

YOU! Outta my gene pool!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Missing the point, Dave. Changing the regime's is what is important. New blood could not do any worse than the same tired crap the D's and R's have been feeding us for many years.
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (schloaty @ June 24 2005,9:21)]I wonder when the rable will arm themselves to make a statement against this sort of nonsense. All of the sudden the right to bear arms seems to be a little more important.
    Hard to do, if we allow politicians to interpret the 2nd amendment to mean we are allowed sporting rifles, and handguns for defense against street thugs only.

That attitude is what got us the assault weapons ban, and banning large-caliber weapons.

No.

The second amendment is there so the government always properly respects and fears the people.

And that ain't gonna happen if we continue to allow them to chip away at the Second Amendment to the point we are only allowed popguns that can't pose a serious threat to the government.

And this is coming from somebody who used to be fairly pro-gun-control.
    My Grow List

"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." -- Stephen Hawking

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast