What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How we contradict ourselves

• Thread starter Treaqum
  • Start date
It is really quite interesting. HAs anyone else thought about this. It's really not a problem (I suppose) but I find it amazingly amusing. And our favorite people do it or are famous for it. Can anyone guess? I'll let you have at it to see if anyone comes up with it or thinks of something different.

field collect?

He said its not a problem, so I don't think field collecting would fall there Oz.

Uh, I'd have to say be a "know it all"?

But he also said
[b said:
Quote[/b] ](I suppose)
Responsiable legal field collecting may not really be a problem, but that's up for debate.

Well you are partially right. I was goiing to say that every time someone discovers a new plant/form/ssp/etc we all scramble to get one even though the original plant is obviusly collected from the field. Yet we vicously condem field collecting. Actually it is kind of ironic becuase most everyone one here condems field collecting but at the same time if a new plant is discovered everyone of those people would love to get one. I can only think of one person on here who I might beleve if they said they did not support collecting specimens of this new plant from the wild.

Back