Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you ever have the urge

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (FlytrapGurl @ July 02 2005,7:42)]Does the fact that I am the only one that comprehends what Tre's talking about say something about me?

Yes, I do get that urge. All the time.
    Remember: duct tape, ear plugs, tranquilizers, and combat boots are our friends! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img] [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_k_ani_32.gif[/img]

Um, your red ants can also be useful!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I'll give one instance. It will be compleated in another thread because I am estatic how well it worked out. As you know (If you remember) I took my first AP test this year. IT is ranked from 1-5 with 5 being the highest. It is very hard to get a 5. My family of course being as they are (how unfortunate that they are my family) thought that there was no way I could get a 4 or 5. Actaully I think the wording my grandmother gave it when I told her about taking the US Gov and Politics test said "you have no chance in getting above a 2 because..." (well I'll stop there, you see the emotionally abusive person my grandmother is). Well I of course being how I am ignored them and studied beginning a month ahead of time (I mean besides being in the class then). Well I can't say everyone didn't beleve I could do it. My mother thought I could get a 4. Back to the story. After a month of studing and a weeks review in class we took a poll for who would get what. The results of that poll were (at least for me accurate). Then the next day we took the test, in those horrible conditions which I already described. July 1st I paid $8 to here the little automated voice say what I got...

Anyway I'll have more stories later. When I'm ready

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Come on Treagum - think carefully before you start new threads. All this stuff is nonsense.
    Alexis Vallance, U.K.
    Plant gallery
    Grow list

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12