Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How is your climate and weather lately

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well they were right that the Tsunami messed up the weather. It is flooding at my house. Something like 20 inches of rain since the 24th. I have not seen the sun since I got back home. Amazing. The other day the road behind my community flooded and several buildings, homes and apartments had to be evacuated. Ususally it only rains a couple inches all June. We are about 12 inches ahead of normal and we have not had any hurricanes yet.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Well, so far this year, we've gotten about %150 of last years rainfall which is nice (the lakes around San Jose were looking pitiful, now a bunch of trees are halfway submerged.) The past few days have beeen foggy and cold, but today it's lookin' like it's back to nice and sunny. Nice coastal weather as the ocean regulates the temperatures and makes sure that things are pretty humid- oh and it ensures a night time temp drop: highlander heaven. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img]
    \(_o)/ ಠ_ಠ
    My Growlist
    NASC Website Come join in on the fun!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For the past few weeks it's been record breakingly hot in PA, breaking into the 90s and stuff. But it's been mostly in the 80s and REALLY HOT AND HUMID. But the past two days it's been really not humid and really cool. It's weird how the temp shifts like that.
    Growlist
    I'm back?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    June was the most atypical weather I have ever seen here in Upstate New York: we are in a profound drought and it has pretty much claimed most of my collection. It has been too hot to move up until a week ago when the weather went back to cooler conditions, but still no rain. Also it was the worst pollen season I have ever survived (marginally). I hope the Sarracenia can survive on tap wter since that is all I can provide, and now it seems to be heating up again. Well, at least the mosquitos aren't too bad this year. Yipee.
    "Grow More, Share More"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Soon I will be spending a week in Jekyl Island off the Georgia Coast, smack in the middle of the "bug belt" of the deep south. No CP's but the hammocks(small patches of forest) in the salt marshes are intersting. I can guarantee you it will be hot and very humid.

apple rings.. what more can i say? FlytrapGurl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay..... I am absolutely sure I posted in here... what goes on?
    Liquid Plummer
    Warning: Do not reuse the bottle to store beverages.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rain, Finally.

Got about an inch and a half today, in about 45 minutes. I was SO fascinated by the fact that it was actually raining...that I neglected to catch any rainwater to use on my CP's. D'oh!
    \"People place their hand on the Bible and swear to uphold the Constitution; they don't put their hand on the Constitution and swear to uphold the Bible,\" Jamie Raskin, to Senator Nancy Jacobs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well the southcoast of UK has been warm "for here" 80.s but now it has been lashing down still humid though.OUtside neps not sure whats going on.
    bye for now Julian

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast