What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yes i did it!

• Thread starter Treaqum
  • Start date
I GOT A 5!!!!!! YES. I am quite supprised. I expected a 4 after those conditions but I got a 5. (Insert happy dance). Yes!!! On my first AP.

THAT'S WONDERFUL!!! What does a 5 mean?LOL.It sounds good,cause you seem very excited
smile_m_32.gif
WAY TO GO! What's an AP test?Sorry,I'm clueless
smile_n_32.gif
~Niki~

Was this in physics?

I remember you packed the S. minor you sent me in your old physics quizzes, and you had perfect scores on all of them.

As a former physicist/physics teacher, I was gratified to see that.

Anyway, congrats!

Trapper, AP = Advanced Placement; they are standardised exams you can take to place out of intro-level courses in college.  On a scale of 1-5, 5 is the highest.

No I have not taken the physics test yet. Well physics did not seem too hard once you "got" it. This was in Gov. and Politics, USA.
IF any of you take this test in the future read the Newspaper everyday from the spring of the year before until Febuary of the test year. Make sure you address all the "contraversal issues" (anything you can have opinions on). Contrary to popular belief I think they must write or rather arrange the test in January b/c all most all contriversial issues were address from the past year (not by name of course but if you had been following several questions directly related to how things worked in the Teri Schivo case, States rights, Roe v. Wade, etc.). Oh and make sure you pick up several different study books b/c some multiple choice questions are verbatum, if you've seen enough. IT was mostly on the courts this year, which was fortunatly my strong point.

Huh, funny- I was just thinking last night about asking people on this forum if they'd gotten their AP scores yet as I'm still waiting for mine: AP Bio and US History. The history one I am hoping (yet questioning) if I even passed (only partially my fault,) however, I'm looking forward to seeing my Bio score (watch me have jynxed it!) When did you receive your score, Tre? Was it today? In any case: congratulations!

July 1st, you can phone the AP board number and pay $8 to hear what you got.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]July 1st, you can phone the AP board number and pay $8 to hear what you got.

Oh right, right, forgot about that. Far as I'm concerned the College Board has MORE than a sufficient amount of my money so I think I'll just wait for the letter in the mail a few weeks from now.

Back