User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Brad pitt and angelina jolie air!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb

I just heard on the radio,that Brad Pitt's and Angelina Jolie's AIR was sold on e-bay for $600!Apparently they went to the premier of Mr & Mrs Smith and someone took a plain old jar and "scooped" up some air as they walked by and closed up the jar quicky.Then this person put it on e-bay for $600 and SOMEBODY BOUGHT IT!!! So either you have too much money,or you're an idiot! I think this is insane [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img] ~Niki~ [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]
    Great Googly Moogly!

Beware of the yellow snow!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So do I, Niki! Now, if they had both passed gas, and they captured the essence in two different jars, that would be a different story! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img] I'm sure that one would smell like perfume, and the other like icecream.
    My chicken legs taste like chicken--only less meaty.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    whoever bid the $600 has no intentions of paying..
    these happen all the time with these lame auctions..
    I guess the bidders figure if people are going to stupid enough to actually sell things like this, they will go ahead and bit huge amounts to drive the point home that its stupid, then never pay..never even intend to pay.
    if the auction is a joke, then the winning bid will also be a joke..

people have bid millions of dollars on things like this before..

I suppose legally they are bound to pay the $600..but good luck even finding out who they really are..

Scot

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    About two months ago, Howard Sterns limo was put on ebay by his limo driver. There is a long story with the limo that was played out on the show over the last year. I want get into that but if you want to know I'm sure you can find in online somewhere. Any this famous limo was put up for auction and the bids went sky high. All joke bids. I changed my ebay name to something I can't repeat here, but it involved the limo driver Ronnies name. They had to shut the auction down, and to say the least Ronnie was very upset.
    The next morning Ronnie had some choice words and even metioned my ebay name on the air. Let's just say he didn't have many kinds words for me. lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OZZY you are such a jokester [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img] ~Niki~
    Great Googly Moogly!

Beware of the yellow snow!

apple rings.. what more can i say? FlytrapGurl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]I'm sure that one would smell like perfume, and the other like icecream.
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!
    Liquid Plummer
    Warning: Do not reuse the bottle to store beverages.