What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ohio

Ahhhh!  Newark, Ohio.   That brings back memories of swimming in Racoon (crik) creek, racing my corvette from Pataskla to Granville, shooting rats at the Granville dump, digging graves at Mt. Calvary Cemetary, eating at the Natoma cafe and driving endlessy aroung the square downtown on Saturday night.
Hey tink,  I went to Newark Catholic School, scored five touchdowns against Mount Vernon one year...congratulations, you make the fourth pretty girl in town.  
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (tink @ July 11 2005,1:13)]And hey I consider myself pretty.
smile_n_32.gif
Why does a Carly Simon song come to mind? I know, who's Carly Simon? How do we know she is pretty? Isn't that rather sunjective? And wasn't it Woody Allen who said that "subjectivity is objectivity"?

And another thing - who is 'Ang'... and why did she register with TF and take a picture of herself through a mirror and post it and then totally vanish?

And why are a few of the guys on TF changing their gender?

And do Canadians really say, "Eh" a lot?

Oh, and one last thing..... whatever happened to Maive (speaking of Canadian) and why is there a guy with her avatar?

Just a few "stream of consciousness" things on my mind today.
smile_l_32.gif
smile_m_32.gif

*must needs get out of this lab*

Haha good thinking. I wonder some of the same. Some people come and change thereselfs. Who are they really. Dun Dun! I am really a girl though. Honestly. I promise not to change my gender or run out.
biggrin.gif

Granville, Pataskala, wow! Nice to see something someone else knows! *lol*

Oh and what's Washington Courthouse? Is that the big courthouse down down on the square of Newark? If so, then I'm about 10mins at the most from there. Never heard of SOHIO, Speedway maybe? *lol*

I am from Cincinnati... but have only been keeping CPs for a year... left them in the garage... did fine.

There are a few guys here that have changed their gender??WHO?Jim are you one of them?You can tell me,I won't tell anyone
smile_m_32.gif
~Niki~

Nevermore: Our family, when we lived in Hillsboro (Highland County), used to visit a Vineyard church in Cincy, as well as the Mall (Gateway?)

Niki: no, I've been the same as I have been. However, in a somewhat recent topic, that I can't seem to locate, I was having some fun, teasing a Mark Wilson, who, when he registered, did so as a female. So did someone called pooplol. Of course I just HAD TO make mention of it.And our most recent trans-gender, is someone call Kinabalu. Now last Spring, well before you got here, a bunch of used to tease Flytrapgurl, when she was crazy over Kenny Chesney, and we (not just me) created a rumor that she was really a he, because we have no proof. Her picture wasn't in PAK's topic. But that was becaue she doesn't have a digital camera and was forbidden by her grandparents to post a pic. So we had a bit of fun, here.

Tink: Below is a link to a map I dug up, that has Cincinnati, Hillsboro, Lancaster (where my wife had a recent phone interview), Washington Courthouse, Newark, and Columbus. That should give you perspective as to where we lived, in Hillsboro, in relation to Columbus.

Map

The picture didn't translate to this forum, unfortunately.

Also, although we like to have fun on this discussion forum, don't feel obligated to post a picture. This is the Internet and some of the gals have exercised caution about it. But DO have fun! I do.

Edit: Check out this topic. You will see pics of me, Ozzy, and Trapper7. I, for one, am NOT pretty!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]There are a few guys here that have changed their gender??WHO?

I'm one of them, I'm now a male.

LMAO,that's great Ozzy!So was your name Ozzyett before?
smile_m_32.gif
I'm glad you can be so open about it,that's wonderful! I remember a little bit after I joined SOME OF YOU thought I was a guy!
smile_k_ani_32.gif
Honestly,how many guys do you know with the name Niki?Geeez!That's when I had to reveal my real name to convince you guys but then somebody here(This person just admitted that they used to be a female
smile_m_32.gif
) made fun of me!Ok,who's Kenny Chesney?~Niki~
cool.gif

You've never heard of Kenny Chesney? He's a famous Country Music singer!

Oh I see.I don't do country
smile_n_32.gif
~Niki~

Back