Likes Likes:  0

Thread: If you participated in the NASC auction

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi everybody

I just wanted to remind folks to please report back to the auction forum once you have received your item from the NASC auction. Make a post on the listing you won to note its been received so that topic can be closed. We still have a quite a few listings showings items still outstanding.

We are trying to get a grip on what items still have not been paid for or shipped out.

We are waiting on a payment update from Phil too. So if your item hasn't shipped, it could be because the payment hasn't been posted yet. I will check on the progress of that.

We would like to get this wrapped up so if you have not made your payment, please do ASAP. Any paid-for items...get 'em shipped!

Thank you guys (and gals)!
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    By the way...if anyone is having any problems with their auction items, please let me know. Thanks. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome