What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warning! researchers find female hormones in beer!

Tests performed by researchers show that beer contains female hormones.

Researchers took 10 men and had them all drink a case of beer each.

After the beer was consumed it was observed the men became moody or started giggling, they engaged in meaningless conversations, they argued over trivial matters, they would not admit when they were wrong, and they could not drive.

These tests prove men who drink enough beer turn into women.

*****takes a running leap for the nearest bomb shelter and prepares to repel all boarders*****

smile_n_32.gif
smile_m_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif
smile_m_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif
smile_m_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif
smile_m_32.gif

you know, i'm a guy and even i'm offended by that.

****peaks out of bunker*****

no offence intended, heck when i have a few drinks its usually beer. hmmmmm........didnt expect anyone to take it seriously...............

*****slams bunker door and goes back to reading Wine Fanciers Weekly
smile_k_ani_32.gif

lol, i find it kinda funny, but then again, i have a sense of humor

That's a very interesting article! And I thought consuming a case of beer just made you act like a fool, lack good reasoning and judgement, lose coordination, become rude, obnoxious, belligerent, violent and abusive, embarrass yourself and become a killing machine on the road.
smile_l_32.gif

I guess we can add a few more fine and positive features for what large quantities of beer can do for a person.
smile_n_32.gif

it's funny- a few weeks ago an opossum found its way into my computer room, and it turned me into a 40's-era "damsel in distress" for a few minutes(I had been hearing a strange noise while mucking about online for TWO HOURS before I got curious, knelt down in front of my PC desk and saw a foot-long tail dangling from behind my keayboard)
I had to call my wife at work so she could tell me what a man would do about it, and following her advice I was able to turn back into a true Metal King (although I carry a broom for the first half-hour of my daily activities, can't be too careful)

Lawl, you almost logged me out with that one.

HAHA that's funny!And Mabudon,that's hilarious! I thought you were a toughy!
smile_n_32.gif
~Niki~
laugh.gif

I can tell you are way up North, Carl. Nobody around here would ever say "opossum." They are just plain' ol' ugly possums.
laugh.gif

"One time I had an old Blue dog,
Chase 'em possum over rock and log.
Run that possum up a tree,
then sit down and bark for me.

Shoot him down, spread him 'cross,
Take his hide and leave to tan,
Put sweet taters in a pan,
Best good eatin' in all the land.

Singin' heeeeeeeeeere Blue...heeeeeere Blue...
You're a good dog, you."

*sob* It's a sad song....
confused.gif
Gimme a beer.....

laugh.gif

"Dead skunk in the middle of the road..."

Hey the reserch could also point to the men turingin into old people.
Can't drive, are moody, meaningless conversations, arguing over pointless stuff, Will not admit when they are wrong. Well everything except the giggling.

lol... actually testosterone levels in older men are lower. anybody know if estrogen is higher? for some reason I think it is...

although don't get me wrong I don't think that's the reason some are like that. :p

if your talking about what i think your talking about, i think that's the reason. i think i read that the fetus is exposed to too much estrogen or something.. iono..

beer is gross. i like wine though.

Hey Rattler,

Is that true or was it a joke?

I don't know any guys like that when they drink but I do know some of the PAK descriptions.

Joe

Sans the giggling, most of the guys I know are like that sober. Men admitting when they're wrong? I'm all for saving face, but I can't lie; that's definitely not a typical male characteristic. Have you ever tried to get a guy to admit that he's lost? Men won't even admit to themselves when they're wrong, heh.
~Joe

lol Funny joke, some may find it offensive (as it makes women look, well, you read the joke) but come on, it's a joke. The key is to enjoy ALL forms of tasteless jokes, no one can accuse you of being serious (ie racist/sexist/whatever) then, anyway.
smile_n_32.gif
Interesting thing though, soy milk (and other processed soy products) have female hormones in them.

See- even offensive jokes can turn in to good conversation!
smile_n_32.gif

smile_n_32.gif
gotta chuckle .
 Bye for now  Julian

heh heh...I've actually seen that one before, but it's still funny.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]The key is to enjoy ALL forms of tasteless jokes, no one can accuse you of being serious (ie racist/sexist/whatever) then, anyway.

Bingo! Be and equal-opportunity insult machine!

lmao "Be and equal-opportunity insult machine"

ok that's funnt lmao

Back