0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    fabulous growing!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not so fast... fabulous potting should be what you compliment me on. That plant was recently purchased and I haven't killed it yet! Yay!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "And what about all the people that suffered in Iraq? They lived in conditions that wernt suitable for dogs, never mind humans. No one cares about them do they? NO ONE CARES that over 5 million people lived in terrible conditions. Its all WMD WMD WMD, no one cares about the human rights side of it"

I bet you didn't give a whit about the Iraqi people before Bush said you should...Saddam had been in power for about 30 years, after all. Did you care about the Iraqi people 20 years ago? 10? 5? Saddam was doing all he had to do to keep his people under his thumb. And he did it well. Which is NOT endorsing what Saddam did...he did what any dictator does...See North Korea.

Please quit pretending that your concern for the Iraqi people is more than 2 years old. I'd bet good money that you didn't care about Saddam's torture of his own people until your heroes, W, and Rush Limbaugh said it was an issue.

WMD is the reason your heroes sent us to war. WMD, WMD, WMD...it was all about the WMD (that Bush and Cheney said they had)that Saddam had that would reach Western Europe in 45 minutes(Bush/Blair), and on this basis, Colin Powell(a very honourable man, IMO)was sent to the UN with all sorts of evidence of WMD. Diagrams and drawings of the "Mobile WMD labs." Of course, this evidence turned out to be pure fiction and purposeful lies, and the administration left Colin Powell to twist in the wind. Nice, huh?

First it was "regime change", then it was "Saddam is a bad guy" then it was "WMD". Can you say mission creep?

I could have bought the Regime change/Saddam is a bad guy reason for war... Saddam should have been taken out of power about 30 years ago. He killed over 200,000 of his fellow countrymen, after all. I still question why we didn't go into North Korea for the same reasons. North Korea is a much bigger threat, so is Saudi Arabia. But your president chose to lie to the American people so he could help out his oil industry buddies. Fine.

Let's see...Saddam and his fake WMD, or North Korea and their actual WMD, or Saudi Arabia and their Madrassas, the sponsoring country of 9/11. Which of these would be the easiest and more politically expediant to go after? Ka-ching! It's Iraq!

Please don't try to tell me how great things are in Iraq right now. If you listen to interviews with actual Iraqis...they will tell you something different. No water, no electricity. No food. Suicide bombers up the ying yang, killing them and their children. What a bunch of cry-babies, eh?

<<Oh yeah, and hwo do you think these terrorists who cut peoples heads of on TV and send suicide bombers to murder other Iraqis are connected to?Yup, its Saddam Hussain Thats the exact reason the UK and US are still in Iraq, to prevent these Saddam Hussain terrorists taking over Iraq>>

Saddam is in jail, I doubt he's doing much except washing out his skivvies these days. Nope..the terrorists doing the beheadings are linked to Al Qaeda. Mohammed Al Zarqawi. Al Qaeda wasn't in Iraq before we went there, BTW, as Saddam hated Al Qaeda. They're there now, though. They weren't doing suicide bombings before we invaded Iraq! Civil war between Sunni and Shiite muslims is next for Iraq. Then the Iraqi people are REALLY going to suffer. Courtesy of our ill advised war.

27 Iraqi children and 1 American soldier were killed in Iraq yesterday, BTW. Many more wounded. Today, over 20 Iraqis were killed. Spare me about how well it's going over there~!
    \"People place their hand on the Bible and swear to uphold the Constitution; they don&#39;t put their hand on the Constitution and swear to uphold the Bible,\" Jamie Raskin, to Senator Nancy Jacobs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (aprilh @ July 14 2005,3:36)] Of course, this evidence turned out to be pure fiction and purposeful lies,
    actually, THAT is the outright fiction and the purposefull lie..
    what you said..that there never were any WMD's..
    its a known fact there were WMD's..plenty of them.
    Saddam used them against his own people.
    He gassed the kurds, sent scud missles against Israel..
    weapons..weapons that can cause destruction, on a mass scale.
    he had them, he used them.
    unquestionable fact..
    the reason you think there were NO WMDs when we got to Iraq is because thats the lie you want to believe..

suppose you were a drug dealer..the police suspect your house is jammed with guns, cash and drugs.
    the police annouce to the world that they are going to raid your house...in a month.
    its all over the news..
    "hey bad guy! we are coming to raid your house! in a month!"
    the appointed day arrives, after its on the evening news and every neewspaper for the past month.. they get there, smash in your door and find... NOTHING!!
    hmmmm..wow...what a suprise.

Iraq's borders are a sieve...liberals use that arguement when they talk about how many new terrorists are pouring into Iraq..the borders arent secure when we ARE there..
    you assume they were secure BEFORE we got there?!
    can you honestly believe the weapons were NOT moved out??
    please...get a clue.
    the WMD's were there..they still are...somewhere.

Quote[/b] ]Of course, this evidence turned out to be pure fiction and purposeful lies,
    that is the weakest arguement in the liberal arsenal..
    basic logic proves its a lie, yet so many people have this terrible need to believe the lie..
    why?? thats the real mystery..

Scot

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    April, I can't belive it but I agree with everything you just said. Even everything you said about Colin Powell.
    The only thing I disagree with is about why we went to war with Iraq. I don't belive it was just oil. I think this war was planned before he was even in office. I think it's a revenge thing for his dad. All the talk about Bush sr didn't finish the job in Iraq by taking out saddam. Then Saddan put out a hit on his dad. Gw wanted to finish what his Daddy was critized for not doing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ozzy,
    you are missing two lines..it doesnt quite read right without them:

There are places Iíll remember
    All my life though some have changed
    Some forever not for better
    Some have gone and some remain
    All these places have their moments
    With lovers and friends I still can recall
    Some are dead and some are living
    In my life Iíve loved them all

Scot

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's a limit on letteres so i deleted those two to make sure I could get the lines I wanted in.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (0zzy @ July 14 2005,4:30)]There's a limit on letteres so i deleted those two to make sure I could get the lines I wanted in.
    ah! ok.. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]

great song!
    once declared "best song of all time!"

Scot

Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast