Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Terrorist attack

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Scot, I think very highly of you, but WMD's may or may not have been there before we went into a country to cram democracy down their throats. Well, thats one excuse. I think you are way off base with your assumption that there are weapons of mass destruction, since none have ever been found, and the UN themselves said none were in evidence in any way, shape, or form.
    Yes, Saddam was a real bad fella, but the country was his, not ours, and the rule was his, not ours. We ARE NOT the world's cop, and the rest of the world is angry at the B.S. perpetrated by this administration. As am I. I have no love for republicans, and none for democrats. The biggest mistake made in this country today is listening to 2 over the hill parties that haven't had a new or real thought in years fight over who is right or wrong. As far as I am concerned, both parties are wrong. I am of the mind, still, that we need new blood in the White House, and the tired old crap spewed by the present parties is useless to the people in this country. Only the rich are in power, contrary to the precepts of this country. There is no real equality, only in word, not in truth. We are nickled and dimed to the point of bankrupcy, in the name of Democracy. What CRAP!!! The people of this country is what we are about. Not liberating a country that didn't need liberating. As long as they were killing each other, and keeping to themselves, it was fine. Not our problem, not our country. So, lets build a lie, and invite our children to die in Iraq in the name of that lie. And then, lets fabricate a plan to take away their rights, keep them scared, so we can walk all over our own, and own them. CHANGE THE GOVERNMENT! Give me back my constitution, let science come up with alternative fuels so the Saudis can rot, and, if necessary, expell every Muslim in this country, with none allowed in for any reason. This is also against the rules in this country, but that is better than leaving the borders open so they can cross anywhere they want.
    If one radical religion is out of hand, then they cannot come here--PERIOD!!!! And if they are here now, GET OUT!!!! That would curb a lot of terrorism. Right or wrong, well, I don't care. At least I know they won't be coming here for anything. And, we wouldn't have to take away our own freedoms just so these folks could still come into this country to create new Al Queada cells. BYE-BYE terrorism. Take care of our own, try telling the truth to the people for a change, and change this government. Fit into the world instead of trying to bully it into submission, and GET OVER OURSELVES. We ain't all that, I hate to tell you. We lost in Vietnam, and we are gonna lose this one. They do not fight in a way that is militarily sound, and hard to counteract. We have little to no support from the rest of the world because of American arrogance, which is shoveled liberally from our own government. We are the ones that need to change. The Arab world is so much older than ours, and they have traditions and religion that is incredibly old, and runs deep. They don't want us there, so get out. This whole thing is assinine, and should never have happened, but we are in it now, and all due to lies and corruption. We need to start over, and that starts with government. When a person is loyal to a party, he does himself a disservice. It is not a party that moves this country, it IS the people in it. And to change our government now, is one of the hopes we Do have. Make it better guys. Don't EVER vote for a Democrat or Republican again, but go for the independants. That is where our hope lies. This government, as a funtioning body, is dead!!!!

45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zappafan, They say voting for independants is wasting your vote. To me, voting for the same dead rhetoric, time after time, is the real waste. Not to mention the waste of our hard earned, and eagerly taken, money. And with dang little to show for it. And to fill our head with lies, and deception, well, I have had quite enough, and as previously stated, will NEVER vote "common" parties again.
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ZF, Remember "equal time" on the TV so all parties could have their say? Haven't seen any of that since the mid to late '70's. See how arrogant our government has become as they are the ONLY parties allowed to have any say during election times. Equality? HAH! More B.S. on top of the B.S. They have got to go, no matter who they put up for election. Our country is off track, and war is Bull. What will happen when we pull out of Iraq? Civil war of course.
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "its a known fact there were WMD's..plenty of them.
    Saddam used them against his own people.
    He gassed the kurds, sent scud missles against Israel.."

Yes, very true..in 1991 and before. Unfortunately for your side, it's now 2005. UN Weapons inspectors destroyed all of his WMD many years ago. Tons and tons and tons of it! Saddam was NOT a nice guy. BUT....There were no WMD in Iraq when we went to war 2 or so years ago. Did you miss the announcement that your president put out a few months ago saying there were no WMD in Iraq?

If they were there.....why didn't/can't we find them? All we got were lies...the aluminum tubes, the yellow-cake uranium from Niger, etc, etc, etc. Please read the Downing Street memos.

Did you raise a big stink about Saddam gassing the kurds when it happened? did you care about the Taliban's opression of women? Probably not.
    \"People place their hand on the Bible and swear to uphold the Constitution; they don't put their hand on the Constitution and swear to uphold the Bible,\" Jamie Raskin, to Senator Nancy Jacobs.

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ooh you just got served.

actually i dunno who she's talking to. but i felt i had to say that.