Likes Likes:  0
Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Terrorist attack

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bugweed,
    thanks man! I think you are cool too! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]
    (that wasnt sarcasm..that was genuine)
    im glad I can provide you with such entertainment!
    just dont take yourself so seriously there buddy, you are going to blow a vessel if you dont calm down..

despite your ramblings, I actually agree with you about the state of the government, BOTH parties.
    I think the entire system is corrupt.

the republicans in our Government care most about...
    themselves and keeping their power.

The democrats in out government care most about..
    themselves and keeping their power.

neither party really cares about the people at all.
    yes, I support Bush and Iraq. because it was GOOD for Iraq.
    Iraq is better off now than under Saddam..no question.
    but I disagree with many republican policies too..
    on the environment, stem cells, gay marriage, I support all those things..
    and I cant stand religion in politics!!!
    keep your bible to yourself.

I also support many "democrat" ideals as well.
    environment, gay marriage, etc..
    so I agree and disagree with PARTS of both party's ideas..
    I disagree more overall with the democrats in office just because they are generally insane.
    and they use emotion and lies, not logic and reason, to inflame their base...I hate that.

I think some independants would be great.
    I liked Nader, and McCain..
    I wish Giuliani would run for president, I would support him!
    if he could do for the whole country what he did for NYC, it would be fantastic..

Scot

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Laura, Nothing I said, to me, is a put down on Scot. When you join a party, many times you become the party, sing the party line, etc. It happens to a lot of folks, and they lose themselves in the party. I like Scot, but what I am saying is I do not think I have heard Scottys real opinion, just the same party garbage I hear from those who are caught up in the party, not focusing on what is really important. Not the party line, but the peoples line. I have no doubt the parties that are in power now are only doing what is good for the party, not the people, and I do not believe that is Scots stand. I think he IS for the people, but, like several folks I know, spouts party doctrine, and does not express his own personal views, but party views. It isn't a crime, Laura, and I am not on Scottys behind. I just do not think that I have heard Scots own opinions on what is good for the country, but the parties opinions. If parties were not our the driving force in this country, and we kept away from parties, and listened to the peoples views and what the people wanted, and where they wanted to go, then parties, and party rhetoric would not exist, and we, as a nation, would only be seeking the path best chosen for us all, not one group (party) over another. I truly think that this country needs several parties, and not just two. I feel too many times as though there is no REAL choice here, but the lesser of two evils, and who needs that in the country you love? With a wider choice, no one party would ever hold complete control in the Houses, or be able to push an agenda which is always in favor of a party, when it is the people who matter, not a stupid party. I am no Democrat, I am no Republican. I am an American, ready to stand in defense of my country, not a party agenda. If I am not clear, then I apologize. I enjoy Scots ideas, and opinions, and his sense of humor, and if it appears I am Scots case, I am not. Scot has one really good mind, and I would like to hear him speak his own thoughts, as I do not think I have heard them, but party speak. I am in no way putting anyone down, but I hope I am making myself clear.
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    funny..I have never even joined a party.
    and I have already made it clear I strongly disagree with about half of the Republican ideals..and I agree with half of the Democrat ideals.
    I cant stand Rush...Michael Savage is an insane rambling lunatic. (so is Michael Moore)

but I guess if you support the president on just ONE area, you are automatically considered a "party line stooge" and just "become the party, sing the party line," lose yourself in the party, etc.

that sounds like mindless stereotyping to me..
    a bit close-minded dont you think??

Scot

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did not consider that, Scot. Thanks for pointing that out to me. If I get back east sometime, I am going to look you up, and we can talk face to face about these things. Then, like anyone sane, we will go bogging, and leave this crap behind!!
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Bugweed @ July 15 2005,2:52)]I did not consider that, Scot. Thanks for pointing that out to me. If I get back east sometime, I am going to look you up, and we can talk face to face about these things. Then, like anyone sane, we will go bogging, and leave this crap behind!!
    Steve,
    im there!
    I know some great bogs, look me up! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]

Scot

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now there ya go...two people who can disagree and shake hands. lol Well done!
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well then your an independant [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]

and that's the best way to be. independant.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]