Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh duh lol.

thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know why they attacked London now. I forgot about that whole ceremony thing, I don't watch the news often. I figured it out earlier but didn't post cuz I posted once before but it disappeared so...yeah... Anyways, someone says London hates terrorists, well who doesn't?
    Growlist
    I'm back?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]I cannot belive that there are still people who believe that the U.S.A.'s actions create more terrorist's.
    there ARE more terrorists worldwide (and in iraq).
    it does create more terrorists because it creates more hate against the US. More hate= more terrorists.
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]Im sure that they would have just gone away if we did nothing, everytime they killed more people.
    no, but doing things like invading a country that had nothing to do with 9-11 is not what the US should have done.
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like to see a survey done, that someone went around and counted all of the terrorists.

The terrorists want you to think there are more of them, there are not more, they are just more vocal.

Your way of thinking is exactly what the terrorist want you to think.

You might as well throw a RPG on your shoulder and shoot down a U.S. helicopter.

Broaden your mind!
    You don't need an iron chest if you have a sharp brain and a silk tongue.

GROWLIST
    Wolf's Growlist

VFT and Drosera lover vft guy in SJ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know, its too bad we cant do something like "Every single time one of you blows up something in our country, we will execute 5000 of your men, women, and children at random." Maybe then they will think twice.

When you fight an hornorless heathen enemy, you have to resort to honorless heathen tactics. As long as WE have to play by the rules and they dont, we will continue to lose the battle.

Steve
    There are only 2 infinite things... the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not too sure about the universe.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    War is bad,no matter how you look at it,and some people say the invasion of Iraq was not right.But I think it is for a just cause,to help the people of Iraq regain power of their country.Or we could stop helping other countries from invasions,terrorists,hunger and what ever else you can think of and see what happens then.Just my 2 cents.

Jerry

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    AlphaWolf and Brian_W,
    If John Kerry was now president, and if we had never liberated Iraq, these attacks would still be happening..
    the terrorists dont care who is president,
    they dont care that you support them,
    they dont care that you and other Americans are actively supporting them and are working hard to weaken the USA,
    all they want is for YOU personally to DIE..
    because you are Amercians..
    they dont care that you are on their side.
    they want ANYONE who isnt of their radical Islamic mindset to die..
    if we had done nothing after 9/11, the terriorists would be stronger because of it..
    fighting them weakens them..
    killing them stops them for good..
    the only way to stop these heathen scum is to KILL them all..
    we dont have to "understand them"..we just have to kill them..
    and being nice to them will not make them be nice to us..
    being nice to them will result in them killing even more of us..
    the weaker we are, the more of us will die..
    the stronger we are, the less of us, and the more of them, will die..
    personally, I want us to live, and them to die...its really that simple.

how can you honestly believe that if we do nothing they will just quietly go away?? they would LOVE that and grow bolder! because they want to destroy us!! a weakling USA, like you would prefer, would make them stronger and result in far more attacks and bombings..
    If the allies had done nothing against Hitler, would he have just quiety given up? or would the Nazis be running the world right now??
    it doesnt take a genius to figure out that radicals bent on world domination wont go away if no one fights them..they only get stronger if no one fights them..

you might as well say that the police create more criminals, because the police make the criminals "mad"..so the more the police fight the criminals, the more criminals there are..
    so, therefore, using your logic, if we had NO police at all, we would have NO criminals at all!
    because the criminals would just suddenly become really nice if the police didnt exist..they WOULDNT grow stronger and steal more and be more violent if the police were all gone..no, they would just quietly go about normal productive lives..
    having police CAUSES criminals.
    the USA CAUSES terrorists..
    yes, that is your logic...

and you dont see a problem with that [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_k_ani_32.gif[/img]

Scot

Admin- I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az. adnedarn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I found some scale and spider mites on my cps the other day. But I decided to not kill them. After all, that would make them mad then more would come and kill more of my plants. So I'm just gonna let them hang out untill they get happy and stop killing my plants...
    -Andrew
    Owner of TerraForums, FlyTrapShop.com, and cpforums.org.
    Support FlyTrapShop, support TerraForums! www.flytrapshop.com

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast