Likes Likes:  0
Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Terrorist attack

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]I think the 'women' you mention (I didn't know this was the 19th century)
    Since when is the term 'women' 19th century?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ditto to everything scottychaos has said so far. I agree with you totally. And i agree that luis is very "far gone" most of the time.
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    where do you get off calling people "terrorist sympathizers"?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] ]where do you get off calling people "terrorist sympathizers"?
    Very simple. You can take one of 3 positions when it comes to radical Islamists.

1. No amount of twisted reasoning or explanation will ever excuse, make acceptable, rationalize or condone the indiscriminate use of force to kill, mame and destroy innocent Children, Women and Men (in that order). Therefor we must conclude that these animals are unreasonable and can not be reasoned with no more than you can reason with a Grizzly bear as it systematically removes your limbs from your torso. If you want to survive than you must destroy what wishes to destroy you.

2. You don't condone the method, but you believe the reason for the terrorist attacks have something to do with US policy or some other pecieved wrong doing by the Islamic world. There for you believe that we bring these attacks upon ourselves. ( A favororite position of the blame America crowd in this country, populated by mostly the leftwing of the Demo. party)

3. You fully side with the terrorists.

How can you tell what number you fall under ; Simple.

When someone asks you what you think of the terrorist attacks, you respond by saying.

1. It's a barbaric act that can not be condoned in any way shape or form. (you are in category 1)

2. It's a barbaric act but,..........(insert any number of reasons of why we were attacked here) You fall under category 2.

3. Good, we got what we deserved. You fall under category 3.

People who respond like number 2 are fence riders and show sympathetic tendencies toward the terrorists if not for their methods and therefor are terrorist sympathizers.

JJ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well first of all I don't really think any of us are Terrorist sympathizers here. We are all on the same side, but just not on the same side to how to erraticate them.

Scotty, I don't think you can compare a criminal to a terrorist. Terrorist in their own crazy demented eyes think they are doing good for their fellow country men, motivated by political reasons. Criminals are motivated by self greed. Therefore the "less cops equals less criminals" is not the same logic as the one mentioned by alpha
    I truelly believe the only way to stop them is to attack them since they will never stop.

Ya I know, Terrorists do suck.
    VFT's to offer here===>http://www.phongvft.org

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (uglypho @ July 08 2005,6:14)]Scotty, I don't think you can compare a criminal to a terrorist. Terrorist in their own crazy demented eyes think they are doing good for their fellow country men, motivated by political reasons. Criminals are motivated by self greed. Therefore the "less cops equals less criminals" is not the same logic as the one mentioned by wolf9striker.
    He wasn't comparing a criminal to a terrorist. He was giving an example of the relationship of terrorists and the war (explaining the fact that the war is necessary to get rid of the terrorists) and a criminal and a policeman (explaining the fact that the police is necessary to get rid of criminals). The police-criminal example illustrates the fact that in the same way the criminals would continue to do what they do without the police, so would the terrorists without the war.
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] ]Well first of all I don't really think any of us are Terrorist sympathizers here. We are all on the same side, but just not on the same side to how to erraticate them
    "Erraticate" is the perfect term to describe it, because these blood thirsty demons are a disease. Last time I checked we didn't diplomaticaly negotiate with small pox to remove if from the world. No, we went on a full scale assault to the ends of the earth until the disease was removed from the human population.

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you cant just go around blowing up thousands of innocent people just because you want a few dead (well i guess George Dubbyah can... even if the UN condemns it) . if you want to give terrorists the death penalty, thats fine, but innocent bystanders dont' deserve the death penalty.

i guess i'm number two. i do not sumpathize with them however, not in the least. i do not feel sympathy for them.
    "insert any number of reasons of why we were attacked here" there is always a reason. if there wasn't a reason for them to do it then they wouldn't do it now would they?

Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast