What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What a day

Jeez at work today a skunk wandered in the nursery with it's head stuck in a yogurt container. Of course "the guys" thought this was funny, I on the other hand called animal control which said it would be out there soon. After waiting for animal control for half and hour I called back and they siad some allagator problems were happening and they'd be out later since a skunk was not very important to them. Unfortunatly at about this point the skunk passed out. So there was not other choice but to cut the container off myself (being the only one crazy enough to get next to the skunk). Fortunalty I was wearing jeans so the claws would not get me. After releasing the skunk everyone came closer and gawked. When the skunk became aware of the world again it did not like this. Lets just say I and several other people had to bath in tomato juice a short while later.

So people please cut your yougert containers down the sides (in half) so crazy people like me do not have to free the skucnks or other animals that get trapped in them.

LOL! Now this is where a video camera would come in handy!

Capslock

No not really. I can't beleve that's that way I was thanked.

Poor lil' skunk. Thanks for freeing him Tre!

yeah
[b said:
Quote[/b] ] After releasing the skunk everyone came closer and gawked.
lol... they didn't want to get close when it couldn't see them but as soon as it could see them they came closer?

Aww poor little skunky.You're a good person Tre!And I'm sorry you're the one who got sprayed and not the ones that were laughing
smile_h_32.gif
~Niki~

Good job, Tre. Very good of you. No good deed goes unpunished.

LOL
weird, I just went to another forum and someone said the same thing. I rarely hear it.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (aprilh @ July 09 2005,5:40)]No good deed goes unpunished.
Now there's a keeper...
smile_n_32.gif

Back