What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aqua teen fans they're finally out!

• Thread starter swords
  • Start date
I know there's fans of this show here so I thought I'd let you know the large format figures (series #1) are finally out now (suposed to be out back in April!). These are sculpted by my pals Ralph & Lisa from Toxic Moms Studio. Pictured below is the Suncoast Video store exclusive version with glow in the dark mothmonsterman and Master Shake has his Shake Signal helmet! It also includes a pair of sunglasses for Shake, the Broodwitch (evil subway sandwich) and a pool floaty for Shake. The regular version has Mothmonsterman all painted and no shake signal.

enjoy!

atfh.jpg

Yes, I am such a geek that they don't come out of the box!
smile_n_32.gif

You can get the 4th season on bootleg DVD off ebay (I did). I don't know when it will come out officially (I'll get it when it does but i had to have em all right now!
smile_n_32.gif

The 5th season's money was spent on making a full length movie that adult swim is gonna try and put in the theaters this christmas so there won't be a 5th season for 2005 but hopefully the film will be cool and worth the wait!

Back