What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Friday nite clay fight

• Thread starter swords
  • Start date
Just a few update pics from tonight:
pol1.jpg

pol2.jpg

pol3.jpg

pol4.jpg

pol6.jpg

america1.jpg

america2.jpg

smile_n_32.gif

wow.. captain america's suit is awesome!

thats dedication!

Hmmm.. looks like my guess for the flag on ol Cap was headed in the right direction... UNLESS he's riding the subway
biggrin.gif

So far so good though Bro!

Awesome!~Niki~
smile.gif

Very cool, dude! Captain America's mail looks awesome! Be sure to keep us posted on progress!
smile.gif

Thanks guys! That scale maile mantle on the Cap took a long time, one by one placing them with a pair of fine point dissection tweezers. I'd just die if I had to cover an entire dragon this way! Infact I chucked my huge dragon project a few months back when I got to the scales part - I just got lazy!
smile_n_32.gif

I guess superhero women never have small breasts...
confused.gif
Someone should file a discrimination suit against the Board of Superheros for discrimination against small-breasted women.
smile_l_32.gif

As always, the figures are excellent.
smile.gif

Lets see, to nitpick. The side view of Polaris's face looks weird. I think it is because the corners of the lips are too sharp. Her buttocks also looks uneven. Her fingers on her right hand looks a little thick. Not bad otherwise.

On the American guy, the scale mail on the back of the left arm looks like it could use some work. Otherwise, the creases/waves in his clothes look really good!

Very impressive Swords! They looks to be works in progress so if you have updates sometime soon I'm sure many would be interested in seeing em.

Indeed they are still in progress, no rush as I ain't got money for silicone right now anyway! The hands of neither have been worked on other than cut and posed, no fine details have been attended to, only securing the anatomy/pose & costumes before doing the detailing.
The uneven buttocks shall be attended to after I rip out my kitchen floor this morning. (I fell asleep with the RO unit running... ooops!
confused.gif
)

PAK, Blame it on all the comic artists who draw them that way! But on the other hand I will never have a body that'll allow me to wear a spandex body suit or run around in a speedo and cape! ha ha!
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (swords @ July 12 2005,6:52)]But on the other hand I will never have a body that'll allow me to wear a spandex body suit or run around in a speedo and cape! ha ha!
biggrin.gif
Whsipers to an unseen other "Thank you!"
smile_t_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif

Wonderful work Josh!

Back