User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I discovered the best darn alarm clock........

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My cockatiels, Liberty and Jubilee, do the infamous "let me out dance" which involves dancing back and forth in front of their cage door and LOUDLY calling me when they want me to get up in the morning. It's hard to sleep through the racket but fortunately, they go to bed early (about 6 p.m.) and wait until about 7 a.m. before insisting on my taking them to their "flight cage" from their "sleeping cage".

I ALWAYS hear Liberty's "get up" cry even if my only good ear is on the pillow because it is so high pitched. Some days I awake to "Liberty's a bird" "Liberty's a bird" or "Jubilee is a pretty bird, boy or girl depending on his mood.
    Diana Pederson
    Michigan
    obsessivegardening.com
    christianreviewer.com
    livingwithcockatiels.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Finch @ July 15 2005,5:22)]Well i just got one of them alarm clocks that roll onto the ground onn wheels and hide under the bed when the alarm goes off so u cant shut it off when you need to be getting up. I put it on a stand AWAY from my bed beecause it sort of lands on me sometimes if its over my head
    Well having it fall on your head just about defeats the purpose as you could use your lightning fast reactions at 7.00 in the morning to catch it and turn it off [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]
    1 Nxventrata

D. muscipula & D. muscipula 'Red Dragon'(barely)

Sarracenia leucophylla(seedling)

S. purpurea and Drosera filiformis filiformis/ intermedia seeds waiting to sprout.

Drosera capensis

apple rings.. what more can i say? FlytrapGurl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Funch, are you sure?
    Liquid Plummer
    Warning: Do not reuse the bottle to store beverages.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL!
    \"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.\"
    -- Oscar Wilde

http://www.nasarracenia.org/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nflytrap thats what akes it such a good alarm clock, because i need to get up and out of bed to find it and trun it off... tough theres not much places it can hide from me. Its rather random and often just runs up against against the walls. However lacking the capability of being able to really hide from me, it works wonders for getting me out of bed.
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I swear Sugar Gliders are the cutest pets EVER! I want one so bad but they're kind of rare around here, possible illegal to have in Pennsylvania...I hope not. T-T Where did you acquire your sugar glider? I want an exotic pet like a chinchilla or a ferret but my mom is afraid of ferrets but she makes the excuse that "they stink" but I know she's just afraid of the cute little ferrets. Anyways, do you know any really good sites on how to take care of them if I actually find a place that sells them? I'm going to search some info now, I've already read quite a lot about them actually, how they're really shy and you have to bond with them and stuff.
    Growlist
    I'm back?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ferrets do stink, even descented ones, fun to play with though. a friend of mine had 3. an absolute blast to play with but they do have an unique smell.

i have chinchillas also. cute but not really a cuddily pet.

i bought my sugar gliders from a breeder going out of buisness. they really arent shy, some just dont care for ppl much but they really arent shy or scared of ppl for the most part. im busy at the moment but if no one else chimes in ill find yah some websites i like later.
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sugar gliders sounds pretty interesting. I;m going to go look online and see exactly what they look like. Ferrets do stink and man they are alot of work to keep. They POOP all the time and god fofbid they get under yout water bed. Every corner of the support posts will be used for a toilet. I had drawers under my bed and they figured how to get them open to get under. Both of mine were from marshel farms and desented and still have a musky oder to them. Now I just have my two ball pythons. They require some upkeep but for the most part they are pretty easy. Clean the cage when they crap and feed about every two weeks or sometimes more. I need to keep a record and feed on a more regular basis but they are just fine and dandy.

To bad these cute little guys are illegal in GA darn buracrats!!!! When I can afford two I will get them anyways >;-D
    JB
    Friend me on facebook with JB_orchidguy@yahoo.com.
    Growlist Updated 05/08/13

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast