Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lady

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am so sorry for you and your family's loss, Tink. It really, really hurts when they have to leave us.
    \"People place their hand on the Bible and swear to uphold the Constitution; they don't put their hand on the Constitution and swear to uphold the Bible,\" Jamie Raskin, to Senator Nancy Jacobs.

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i'm sorry!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i am very sorry for your loss. a couple years ago and after many surgeries my childhood friend passed from having cancer. her name was lady a brittany spaniel, after seeing all she had to go through i truey uderstand your feelings. i visit her grave often to talk to her. it's ok to be sad ,things will get easier, i promise. stay strong!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know how the death of a pet feels. December 19, 2003 about 6 am was the worst day of my life. (No I did not write that down.) My black lab mix named Jake was outside and he got hit by a car.(My mom left him out about 10 minutes before hand.) The driver didn't even stop and tell us! Had the driver had the decency to stop he could've survived. All I remember is my mom calling my sister's phone from outside and tell her and she looked at me from behind the couch and told me he was dead and that's all it took, I was out cold on the floor. He was only 2 years old and I was already that attached to him. Death just kinda snuck up behind me and smacked my head with a ghostly chair or something.... It's horrible..

Good luck on the grieving process, it never completely heals, there's always a scar left behind, but good luck all the same. Just give everything a rest and stay home for a few days. Then it's best to get your life going again. Take your mind off of the bad things. Just remember that you're not the only one who has gone through this, it helps to know that you aren't alone.
    Growlist
    I'm back?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im sorry about your loss. I have been lucky that none of our dogs have died (yet) but ones old and his time is coming. My dog too is my childhood freind and we obtaine him at about the same ome. recently we have gotten a new dog and she hogs all the attention, and the fimily seems to be favoring her. It pains me greatly and i get my head bitten off for mentioning it. i try to give him attention but im accused of ignoring the other. Im the one who brings him for walks and feeds him, they take care of the other. I do it because no one can take the time for their busy scedual to do it, but they always find the time to give her extras after the first meal! no wonder the dog is so fat! They havnt forgotteh him, but they dont give him as much attention as they used to, wich is expcially important in his twighlite years. It gets me so angry [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/mad.gif[/img]

I am very sorry for you an i hope everything turns out well. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_h_32.gif[/img]
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel for you Tink. Dogs can be best friends and are usually a whole lot more reliable.
    My doberman, Saint Cloud Warlock, aka "Moose" passed away a while back. He was my bud. He was a BIG 102 lb, loved children and small animals and most people.
    His record against intruders...Moose 2...intruders 0.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you to everyone for the support. It is still unbelievable and I miss her so much. But it does help.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12