What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey, i'm just dropping in to say something..

FlytrapGurl

apple rings.. what more can i say?
Okay, tonight's the one night I don't have to go to bed early for boot camp because tomorrow there's nothing, and I just got bad news. Remember my prayer request post about my mom's boyfriend Dale's 33-year-old son Brandon who has leukemia? Okay, Mom is staying with Dale right now because apparently recently Brandon got put in the hospital with a fever of 102 and he's looking bad. The thing that really freaks me out is that this happened at the same time I started this 13-day boot camp, which is also when I had to temporarily stop wearing my LIVESTRONG arm band me and a bunch of other people are wearing on behalf of Brandon (you can't wear it with the uniform).. before this I never took it off. Now I have to leave it off for 5 days and ad news comes. I don't know about you, but that just freaks me out a little. But anyway, I just wanted you to know and ask you to PLEASE pray.

Thank you, and I'll talk to you sometime after graduation, which is next Saturday.

FTG

i'm very sorry but i wouldn't worry about that being an omen. it's just a bad coincidence (i know i spelled that wrong lol)

i'll keep him in my thoughts and good luck with boot camp!

Prayers can always help, if it isn't so much his predetermined time to go, and as long as he has enough will to fight for his life. Human mass conciousness is really a very powerful thing, not to be underestimated. I'll certainly pray for him, and I personally would make a stand to be able to where the bracelett. Whering it can help amke your belief in his ability to get better stronger, thus helping him when you pray for him. That's the science of it. Take care.

You're in BOOT CAMP??!! Since when?!

I guess I'll "pray" for him. I don't like to call it praying though...

Sorry to hear about all the hell you seem to be going through right now...

she chose to go to boot camp

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]You're in BOOT CAMP??!! Since when?!
...Since I posted about it on the 10th.

I brainstormed for a couple days and finally figured out that I could put the armband on my academy water bottle, around the small part near the middle. And there would be no doing anything during the academy without that water bottle, so it's not like it would ever be more than six feet away.

Not really any new news yet.. all I know is he's still in the hospital.

This is an act of Magick, and I do believe it can be effective. Once you committ your energy to the spell as you have, you MUST follow through or there will be a rebound onto you. Keep the tailsman close to yourself (next to your heart is a good place), it doesn't require public display, but it does require you to be impeccable and focused on this detail. It won't do to have it one day and not the next! All magick, (and this includes prayer), is most effective with repitition. The more attention you can pour onto it the better. Touch the tailsman and clearly visualize pure rays of blue light reaching out and surrounding him. See him glowing with health, laughter and life. You have to banish all doubt that it might not work.
I have lit the candle and rung the bell for your friend, and for you as well.

Wow.. thanks, I'll do that.

Tonya: Sorry to hear about that! I`ll keep him in my prayers. High fevers like that are never fun and then for him to have that ontop of cancer dang thats gotta be bad!

William: Your freekin` me out!

Last I heard he's out of the hospital, but still not doing outstanding.

...BTW, it's 'Tanya'... I just thought you should know that..

It's okay, so many people do it it's a regular occurance now. Just two Mondays ago at the Police Explorers meeting I noticed they spelled it like that on the sign-in sheet. Last Monday I let the chief know so they could change it. Yay.

Back