Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Were i put a mensage

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmmm, which species is good for beginners??? Try them all. I've killed my fair share of plants and I suspect everybody else here has killed their fair share at one point in time or another. Most recently I killed Drosera linearis. I'll try again to grow those this fall. Seriously, jump in the frying pan with us. You haven't lived until you've killed a carnivorous plant. All joking aside, you do need to start somewhere. If you do your best, you will have more successes than failures and you will learn along the way.

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    D. spatulata, capensis, filiformis, binata....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh my god, ok.

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yo no sé español menos algunas palabras malas que yo no puedo decir aquí. Sé cómo entrar texto inglés en un traductor y entonces corte y pegar la traducción de inglés a español.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You little stinker you! I figured your wife or a personal friend was Mexican and that's how you were able to cheat without knowing Spanish. I have people call me from time to time and put me on a threeway phone call to interpret. What's a translater? How can it possibly pick up colloquialisms? That's pretty wild. I have run into some documents in both Japanese and German regarding carnivorous plants that I am incapable of reading and I don't have any friends who speak or read German or Japanese. If I bought a translater software pack would I be able to just cut and paste whole paragraphs in at a time to be able to read what I want in English? What software are you using to do this if you don't mind my asking. How much does it cost?

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can do it for you for $1 per word, or you can type translator in your search engine and find a free one. You'll find one for almost any language.
    How do you say [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smilie4.gif[/img] in spanish?

And for the record my wife is not a mexican, she's an African Pygmy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow Mark, how kind of you to offer your services... a buck a word huh. Whatcha doing... trying to find a way to support your CP habit? Suchadeal, suchadeal!

Lookie what I found- http://babelfish.altavista.com/
    Allegedly it does both Japanese and German to English and I found Spanish there too! Oh wow! A new free toy! Playtime!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You get what you pay for. Free translators do some scary things, especially as you stray further and further from "see **** run." But in case you're unable to waste all your available time with other websites you've been visiting, babelfish should help consume the rest.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals — but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast