What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Were i put a mensage

• Thread starter Windplant
  • Start date
were i put a mensage of a especific especie?

Si, muchas gracias, voy a preguntar algunas cosas.

No sé de lo que usted los individuos está hablando, yo no puedo hablar una palabra del español.

Yo quiero Taco Bell
biggrin.gif
~Niki~

You are welcome Windplant. I hope you post many questions!

Thank you AE. I try. I am definitely not fluent in Spanish as I am in other languages. I generally try to avoid any language but English however I didn't know Windplant was so proficient with the English language and I wanted him to get any help he needed with his plants so I figured what the heck, try to tell him where to post in Spanish.

And 0zzy, I didn't quite get what you said but it looks as if your Spanish is not all that bad given I think you just said you don't know Spanish.  How did you do that if you don't know a word of Spanish?

Niki... too funny! You out did yourself!

Thanks Laura,that's all I know,so I just had to say it
smile_n_32.gif
Ozzy I didn't know you spoke Spanish,whatever you said.Laura it was very nice of you to help our friend Windplant here
smile.gif
Oh Welcome Windplant
smile.gif
~Niki~

Hi, tks to all, i just sometimes dont understot what some ppl say, (aveces no entiendo, jejeje) but i search the words i dont know and is fine, tks 4 talk a litle spanish make me fell like i was in home forum = ), take care.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Trapper7 @ July 24 2005,9:38)]Yo quiero Taco Bell
biggrin.gif
 ~Niki~
I have a mental image of that Chihuahua saying that! That's better than Senor Duck & Senor Mouse.

I LOVE that chihuahua!Who are Senor Duck and Senor Mouse? ~Niki~
smile.gif

?De donde es Ud. Windplant? (sorry for the lack of accents and inverted "?", how did you all get those?) Bienvenido al foro.

Cole

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Trapper7 @ July 25 2005,8:43)]I LOVE that chihuahua!Who are Senor Duck and Senor Mouse? ~Niki~
smile.gif
That comes from old Bugs Bunny cartoons, along with Speedy Gonzalez - "andele, arriba!"

Hey I know Speedy Gonzalez! I used to watch Bugs Bunny all the time,but I don't remember the other two. ~Niki~

Hello all!!!!, Colieo, soy de mexico, (im from mexico), nice to met ya all,
is cool here but the temperatures are extreme, so cold in winter and so hot in summer, i want some day have a heliamphora, sarracenia and nepenthes, well all, lol, which species u tink is good for beginers?.

Hmmm, which species is good for beginners??? Try them all. I've killed my fair share of plants and I suspect everybody else here has killed their fair share at one point in time or another. Most recently I killed Drosera linearis. I'll try again to grow those this fall. Seriously, jump in the frying pan with us. You haven't lived until you've killed a carnivorous plant. All joking aside, you do need to start somewhere. If you do your best, you will have more successes than failures and you will learn along the way.

D. spatulata, capensis, filiformis, binata....

Yo no sé español menos algunas palabras malas que yo no puedo decir aquí. Sé cómo entrar texto inglés en un traductor y entonces corte y pegar la traducción de inglés a español.

Back