Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I had a dream...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I rarely have CP dreams and their always more like.. snapshot dreams where a disturbing imagine pops in front of my face for a second. That's what happened last night. I just had a quick picture of my new nep, all brown and dead with only 2 VERY SMALL broken leaves left. T-T And I thought I'd be having Harry Potter dreams since I had just finished the 6th book before I went to sleep.
    Growlist
    I'm back?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, this is a sure sign of OCD. I always had weird dreams, but I usually forget them. One of the most random and weirdest ones I ever had was that I was in our basement, (it's remodeled and has a kitchen) making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. right before i bit into it, my mom woke me up. Significant, maybe? I shouldn't eat PB&J sandwiches anymore, perhaps?
    Anything good in life is either illegal, immoral, or fattening. ~Pardo.

\"I think we should always make certain we have chocolate. One never knows when it might be necessary.\"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love dreams. I once did this huge paper on dreams and they mean so much more than you think. It's quite interesting.

Yes everytime I dream of CPs. It's my VTFs traps a couple feet wide. =P

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I once dreamed That my land lord was going to evict me becuase I had dangerous plants and that was agianst the towns codes. They confiscated all my plants and destroyed them. Then it turned out to be a joke. That one seemed so real.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    to some
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have always weird dreams, once i dream i make a vft mutant, that plant only eat ppl, and i need to found victyms for the plant, that was totaly crazy, another time, i dream, my garden become gigant and so swap like, all full of fog, u know like a cheap lokking picture, i was like, my house got eated by a plant, OH MY GOD, was like jumanji. And another time one comon plant (not carnivore), begin to die, i was so sad, so i dream that, i buy someting like a fertyliser, and i put it to the plant, she grow complety like a tree it was a aralia, i dont know the name exactly, well it cover all the house and we need to cut them cuz it block all doors, so CRAZY.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey sorry is not swap is bog lol, my english is very bad sorry.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah Ozzy,that dream of yours sucked [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img] ~Niki~
    Great Googly Moogly!

Beware of the yellow snow!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast