Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I had a dream...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Dreams about CPs? Heck yeah! For years! I had one where for some reason my 6th grade teacher (who I've known for a good many years before being one of his students) gave me a plant: it was kind of like a VFT, but also kind of like a ping. It was very odd, it had two sets of closing mouthes.... Creepy, but cool.
    In more revent months I can remember having a really nice one about Sarracenias, I discovered that they were growing wild ALL around my house! I could [u]not[/i] believe that I hadn't noticed it earlier! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img] I know that for a while I kept of having CP dreams, but that's all I can remember for the moment. Sure beats the heck out of the crazy-frightening-perversely random-&tc dreams I have on occasion: when I wake up I feel all depressed and icky. It's odd, they travel in packs.
    Anyway, the only bad part about my CP dreams (as of yet) is waking up. Yuck.
    \(_o)/ ಠ_ಠ
    My Growlist
    NASC Website Come join in on the fun!

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've never had a CP dream that I remember but I've had some cool dreams.

I dreamed once I was walking down the hallway of an old Victorian house. It was dark all around me but dimly lit just around me. I was feeling my way down the hall with my hand against the wall because I couldn't see what was ahead. I could feel the wall slowly explanding outward and then contracting back flat. At the same time, I could feel air blowing first against my face and then against my back. All of a sudden I realized what was happening--the house was BREATHING! As the wall would expand out, the air would move one way; then as the wall contracted back, the air would move the other way. It was so cool! Later I ended up opening the door to a bedroom with a huge, canopied bed richly dressed in red velvet, gold cords and netting (like a medieval royal bed or something). That's all I remember but I was so impressed with the breathing house I never forgot it. It was so real!

I like dreams...they are mostly cool but sometimes scary or upsetting. I dream about buildings a lot. I used to dream about tornadoes all the time. I liked those too.
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I often have dreams(nightmeres) of my sister killing all my plants.
    And every body knows my dreams because I talk in my sleep!
    I also have alot of those dreams where you just keep wakeing up in the dream over and over and over....
    [img]http://home.**********.com/users/pondboy/Neps/Neps%20sig..JPG[/img]

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Noah, you're back!!!!! Is this the same sister from whom I borrowed the yawning cat avatar?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep. Aubrie.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BTW. Mabel has 3 kittens and we got rid of one and 2 are staying as feral cats for now. And she`s pregnant again! Got to get that cat fixed LOL.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah Ozzy that dream sucked.

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was Aubrie named after a song?