Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I had a dream...

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was given a group of U. alpina tubers several weeks ago and I followed the cultivating instructions. I keep waiting for new growth to appear above the surface, but so far nothing has.

Last night, in a dream, taking the advice of a forum member to physically investigate things, I did. I discovered that all four tubers has growth and it was just below the surface level. And then ..... I woke up. It was only a dream.

Anybody else have dreams about their CP's?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no....not that I can remember, at least.

But, since we're on the subject of dreams, last night I had a really weird one: There was a group of people on a sidwalk; each person in the group was hopping on one foot and quacking like a duck. Each person was also holding a McDonald's cup of 7up that was covered in runes. Whenever someone would walk by, the group would hop after and sort of crowd around the person. At this point in the dream, I woke up.
    I usually have "dreamless" sleep, but when I have them, they're always weird and random. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/confused.gif[/img]
    Growlist

We are perishing for want of wonder, not for want of wonders.
    - G.K. Chesterton

I've got a magic window! elgecko's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Scott,
    Are you off your medication again! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_k_ani_32.gif[/img]

Seriously, I remember very few dreams.

My Grow List Updated 8/24/17

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Steve:LOL!!!!! How did you know?!

Elarwhis:7up? Not cream soda? Which foot and what kind of duck? Did they want fries with that? This is very strange!

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]Anybody else have dreams about their CP's?
    Yes, all the time, and snakes. I had snake dreams more often than cp's. I had a snake dream last night.

Admin- I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az. adnedarn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yep, I do.... I usally don't remember anything except it was about CPs.... Last night I had one about my new iPod... And my newly uploaded 3200+ songs on it... hehehehe
    -Andrew
    -Andrew
    Owner of TerraForums, FlyTrapShop.com, and cpforums.org.
    Support FlyTrapShop, support TerraForums! www.flytrapshop.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been dreaming a LOT lately. Some random stuff, other cool stuff, boring stuff, etc.
    I do sometimes dream of CPs but not much. I don't remember any dreams with CPs since they're usually not all that exciting, but I think one time I had a dream about some nepenthes.
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HA HA! I've had a few. Before I got my VFTs this past spring I had a couple reoccurring dreams (not the entire dream but more like a quick 'scene' dream) that I was in a greenhouse or grocery store or something and happened to stumble upon some VFTs growing in that fake Easter grass. It was always the same thing, bright flourecent lighting and sickly looking plants. I would frantically search and search for a good plant to buy but nothing but a shriveled up mess of sick traps. I think I was stressed about finding a good plant that wouldn't end up dead. Very weird. I had a very distinct one though in which I was handed a VFT on a lunchtray... yes lunchtray and it looked rediculously SICK. The leaves were like a brown slimy pink, all smashed, rotten to the core, and snapping open and closed. Everytime they'd open they'd leave stringly mucous hanging from their cilia. I think the next few days I ended up ordering some and haven't had one CP dream since. So does that mean I hate my mother or something?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast