What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beam me up scotty

• Thread starter Ozzy
  • Start date
I would but, i'd have to do it over and over, slower each time. I just don't have that kind of time.

I think we need to slow down on the replys and give her time to translate our posts to Canadian.

EDIT: EH?

All she has to do is change the "abouts" to Aboots" and add eh to the end of every sentence. Yeah you're right lets give her a couple of hours.

I'm not talking to you guys anymore!~Niki~

But it was just starting to be fun.... hehe... I thought you wanted to talk to me?
smile_n_32.gif

Those snowbirds are so sensitive.

Excuse me,wasn't this thread about the Scotty guy?Andrew why would I want to talk to YOU??
confused.gif
You better watch it Oz,or I'm gonna start talking,if you know what I mean
smile_m_32.gif
~Niki~

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Trapper7 @ July 20 2005,6:41)]Andrew why would I want to talk to YOU??
confused.gif
okay- Hey oz... i did it. i'm sorry you keep failing.
smile_n_32.gif

You're right Andrew,I'll stick around and talk to you just to annoy you.But I have to go now,so I'll bug you later!~Niki~

well om not even in the south and im roasting.
Hotter here than the southeast.

What happened?No come backs guys??That's a shame.~Niki~

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Trapper7 @ July 21 2005,12:08)]What happened?No come backs guys??That's a shame.~Niki~
Turns out I had better things to do. Like clip my toe nails. hehe

Wait a minute! How did I get dragged into this?? I wasn't even around!

To me, a snowbird is a junco. And its hot as Hades here with high humidity. Supposed to be 100 on Monday.

AND...since this topic WAS about Scotty...I pay my respects to "Beam Me Up" Scotty...may he rest in peace. I don't have any Belveni
smile_t_32.gif
but I'll toast my Fresca to him. So sad to see the Star Trek group go.

Now...you all get back to your quibbling.
smile_n_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (PlantAKiss @ July 21 2005,8:04)]Supposed to be 100 on Monday.
We are looking to surpass our longest streak above 100 in a row. I think we are 2 days away and the record is 36 I think. The funny part about that is the majority of our over 100 days are actually closer to 110 -115 haha (at my house 105-110 way out at the airport)
Just for fun, here is my 7 day-
KOLD_7Day.jpg

Is 80 for a low normal arround the USA? lol

Oh, BTW - we are currently in the 5th season (monsoon) that's why the highs are low and we have rain in the forecast. This will last 2 months or so....

For fun, here is the "right now"
Tucson_Now.jpg

You think you're cool because you are so hot!
smile_n_32.gif

LOL pak - Although, i have not ever experienced this 99% humidity weather like all you guys have, my dad is from South Bend Indiana so he has. He says it did suck there... But it was just uncomfortable compaired to the step outside and your skin melts off weather we have here. I do like that phrase though, maybe I need to edit my signature! "I'm so cool! ...because I'm so hot." that might be taken wrong though. lol

PAK~You have to blame Ozzy for all of this,he tried to drag you into this,and I knew he was lying cause you didn't post yet yesterday so I was pretty sure he wasn't talking to you on messenger
smile_n_32.gif
 He's bad
confused.gif
 Go kick his butt
biggrin.gif
 Andrew~I'm insulted!(Which I'm sure was your intensions
smile_n_32.gif
 )You'd rather clip your ugly toenails than talk to me??That's terrible
confused.gif
 Oh and PAK,what's a junco?? The weather here in CANADA is just perfect
smile_n_32.gif
 ~Niki~

Times have changed,
Our kids are getting worse
They won't obey their parents,
They just want to fart and curse. Should we blame the government, or blame society, or should we blame the images on tv No!
BLAME CANADA! BLAME CANADA!

.... when in rome :p

MOTHERS AGAINST CANADA!!! (MAC)

At least the Canadians aren't as bad as the Americans!
(jk! jk! please don't raid my home!)

-D. Lybrand

That's a cool song AE. I'll be singing that all day tomorrow, thanks.

80 degree low is normal here in the summer. That's the low tonight. Andrew come here and work with me for a normal 10 hr day, then you can say you're cool because you're hot. I drink more than a gallon of water during a work day. Guess how many times I pee during that 10 hrs, maybe once, some times I don't pee all day long after drinking over a gallon of water. The other day it was 98 with 100% humidity. Welcome to the home of VFT's, lol.
I've never been in dry heat like you Andrew, but I have heard that it feels hotter here than in Vegas when it's 110.

If the snowbird invades tonight I think I'll go help you cut your toenails.

Back