Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Update on me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm so sorry for your troubles..I will hold you in my thoughts. Is there any way you could get yourself to the Mayo Clinic? They might be able to help you. April
    \"People place their hand on the Bible and swear to uphold the Constitution; they don't put their hand on the Constitution and swear to uphold the Bible,\" Jamie Raskin, to Senator Nancy Jacobs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow sorry to hear all that. You probably don't know me yet, I'm fairly new. But hello and I hope you get better. Sometimes doctors can tick you off and they try to say something you know is wrong. Only you know how your feeling right. Just got to find the right one. Was it a pet or wild, the snake that is?

apple rings.. what more can i say? FlytrapGurl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They have cards in the store that say "Get well soon". Screw that. Get well NOW! I don't really know what else to say. In the words of that one song that grows on you like freakin' mildew... don't worry, be happy.
    Liquid Plummer
    Warning: Do not reuse the bottle to store beverages.

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is getting absurd, Noah. The doctors you'r going to aren't worth their weight in crap. it has to be medical malpractice. they aren't doing crap for you. DEMAND opiates! get some oxycodone or vicodin or hydrocodone. better yet, liquid morphine you can take sublinguilly (sp?).

if they won't do that, go to a different doctor. it's just absurd how these people are treating you.

are you seeing an endocrinologist?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How did you get bit?

Was this a snake you were keeping, or one in the wild?
    My Grow List

"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." -- Stephen Hawking

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think too many people keep copperheads as a pet. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/confused.gif[/img] I could be wrong.
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sounds like those doctors aren't worth a crap. you need to find a better doctor asap to stop your suffering! you'll be in my thoughts and prayers!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Scott I was picking pears and dropped one and BAM I was bit as I was picking it up. LOL I wouldn`t keep such a dangerous animal as a pet. Though I would like a lionfish [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_l_32.gif[/img]

Clint:Whats a endocrinologist? I do ask for opiates but I usualy get turned down. Unfortunately I`m not a very "demanding" person. It`s hard for me to demand somebody to do something. I wish they`d just give mea few vials of Demerol since thats the only thing that will make me fell totally better. Morphine and such just numb the pain a bit not totally make me pain free. Codeine is good for numbing a bit but still being able to function properly(Not sleep all day) Vicodin makes me itch like mad! (Still I`ve used up what I`ve had leftover from like my snakebite Lol).

PAK: you`d be surprised! Recently several king cobras escaped into the wild here in Shothern MO. Thankfully they where retrieved
    [img]http://home.**********.com/users/pondboy/Neps/Neps%20sig..JPG[/img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast