Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cp anonymous

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought a large bale from mossman. It's HUGE and CHEAP!! Sure, it's nowhere near the quality of the New Zealand stuff, but my neps like it, and I have enough for the rest of my life!

Capslock
    Malo Periculosam Libertatem Quam Quietum Servitium

My photos are copyright-free and public domain

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've got some Droseras if you would like.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Defnitely interested. Will PM you with my address.
    Diana Pederson
    Michigan
    obsessivegardening.com
    christianreviewer.com
    livingwithcockatiels.com

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shame on you Jim! You are an enabler! You are feeding the addiction! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]

"Darkness has fallen. CM (Cockatielmother) hides in the shadows on the street corner. She watches nervously as passersby hurry along their way, hoping she isn't noticed. As a police car slowly patrols down the street, she ducks behind a corner. "Where IS he", she worries! Her heart is pounding in anticipation. "I'm here with the goods, CM." Startled, she jumps! Its Jim! Furtively he pulls from his coat three sundews and a nep cutting. CM reaches for them with shaking hands. "I NEED them...I MUST have them!" "They are for you CM" intones Jim. "And what do I owe you?" Jim passes "the stuff" and says "The payment is sharing the love. Grow them well, then share them three times over. Keep the circle ever growing." With that, Jim melted into the night. CM feels the joy of having more plants to add to her addiction...I mean, collection. She goes home to spend the rest of her evening elbow deep in peat and sphagnum, sated, at least for NOW, with her new plants....until her need sends her again out into the world of CP growers..."

[img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/laugh.gif[/img]
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hilarious! Actually my 20 gallon long aquarium is going to set some limits for me. I figure since the vfts and the sarracenias need refrigerator dormancy, I can fill it up with neps, pings, utrics, and droseras!

Actually, I am thinking of hanging my neps in the bathroom where they will get southern light and enjoy the humidity of the room (since we have no vent fans in our bathrooms -- but that's another story!). What do you think?
    Diana Pederson
    Michigan
    obsessivegardening.com
    christianreviewer.com
    livingwithcockatiels.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123