Likes Likes:  0
Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't worry, god's in control

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ] I've read it too, but not knowing what's fictional and what isn't means that I can't legitimately use any of it to back up an argument
    I saw a national geographic thing about the da vinci code (I read it myself too... great read) and most of what he talks about is true, except a couple of little details... The one I remember right now is that in the da vinci code, he says that the dead sea scrolls say jesus (or mary) kisses the other one in the MOUTH. In reality, there's a hole right there, and it could have very well said forhead, cheek, etc.
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    JB OrchidGuy...Thanks for bringing that up. That's quite true. Christians borrowed liberally from the pagans but that's rather hushed up. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_l_32.gif[/img] Who wants to think Christianity had roots in paganism... Paganism is EVIL! lol

Blessed be...
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well that would depend on who you talk to . LOL Pagans worshipped mother earth. What can be evil about that? Thanks to hollywood and the church pagans were demonised. The pentagram was a symbol for firtility, but thanks to hollywood it has been used a s sign for evil. I think its neet how the planet venus travels in the sign of a pentagram in the sky. Does that mwan venus is evil. If so does that mean all women are evil since women are from venus? LOL just messing around now. Just goes to show how people manipulate things to either gain or keep power. If only the truth was well known.
    JB
    Friend me on facebook with JB_orchidguy@yahoo.com.
    Growlist Updated 05/08/13

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "well, I guess i'm a satanist, my muslim friens are satanist, a lot of christians are satanist, jews, buddhists, holy CRAP there are a lot of satanists out there!
    billions and billions of them. and oh yeah, youre right... we all worship satan as the bible says satan is, and we all perform human sacrifices, and all that crap."

Alpha, you will find that(if you haven't already) some christians think they have all the answers all the time for everything!
    \"People place their hand on the Bible and swear to uphold the Constitution; they don't put their hand on the Constitution and swear to uphold the Bible,\" Jamie Raskin, to Senator Nancy Jacobs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well...Anton Le Vey made the pentagram stand for evil, so far as Hollywood was concerned. He claimed to be a Satanist. He was NOT a pagan. Pagans are not Satanists, IMO. He used to have a shop in Hollywood, CA, on Vine street, I think, and I used to go into in once in a while, to buy incense, and look around. Lots of occult books, lots of black-majick type spell casting herbs, a coffin or two. I think it was mostly for show. I mostly just thought it was a laugh..though Anton was quite scary.
    \"People place their hand on the Bible and swear to uphold the Constitution; they don't put their hand on the Constitution and swear to uphold the Bible,\" Jamie Raskin, to Senator Nancy Jacobs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LeVay! Another dangerous joke on the world. Yech!
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (zappafan @ Aug. 01 2005,11:16)]Satan wishes to divide people into camps. I do not mean to imply different religions perform sacrifices. The entire context of my post determines my opening remark. The essence of what I am saying is Satan divides people using different religions (I include atheism as a religion of non classification). I probably should have said Satanic (meaning in origin) instead of Satanism. Satanism was a Poor word choice for what I was trying to imply by the rest of my statement. I must reinterate the Bible determines my beliefs and defines itself. It speaks of false religions and doctrines which Satan is behind to encourage division. I know most people will not believe in just one god. I can't change how you may believe.
    so how do you know your religion is the right one?

Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast