Likes Likes:  0
Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't worry, god's in control

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This reminds me of a joke. I hope nobody is offended but these days if you breath the wrong way somebody will take offense.

There was a christian guy, in the ocean fishing. His boat sank. Another fisherman quickly came to his aid. The guy refused any help and said "Don't worry God will save me" Another boat came along and offered help. The christian again refused any help, and said, "Don't worry God will save me" The Coast Gaurd was called and they went to pull the guy in. Again the christian refused any help, saying, "Don't worry, God will save me"
    The christian drowned and when to heaven. When he saw God he asked "God, I had undoubting faith in you, why didn't you save me?" God replied I sent two boats after to save you, I even sent the Coast Gaurd, What more did you expect me to do?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]Like I said, they (Satanic church) are a PR firm for true Satanists.
    first: what's PR?
    second: who are you to say who true satanists are?

ozzy, your joke reminds me of a sad, but true story about two conjoined twins (by the head). One was fully formed and well, but the other was basically just an underdeveloped parasite sucking the life out of the other one. If they let them stay like that, both would certainly die as the healthy one's heart was too weak for both of them, but if they tried to separate them, the weaker one would definately died. Their parents opposed any medical intervention, saying that god would take care of things...
    (I guess it wasn't such a sad story after all) They went to court, and after a while the parents lost and the babies were separated. As predicted, the weak one died within I think minutes, and the healthy one lived to be a normal girl.
    (I may have messed up the details, but the basics are there)
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (zappafan @ July 31 2005,7:30)]I have been into the occult as I mentioned.
    To be honest, the knowledge you've demonstrated about the occult (sacrifice, chakras, etc) suggests that you were hanging around people who were the "KKK vs. Christian" equivalent. I know some psychics who make people on TV like John Edward look like beginners, and they find the average fortune teller as laughable as you do. There are plenty of people out there who learn 2% of what they could learn about something (either they don't know there's more to learn or they're just lazy), and then they make a career out of it since no one but the few who know better can call them on it. It can get pretty sad.

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    personal relations.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how exactly do you do an occult word study?
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast