Likes Likes:  0
Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't worry, god's in control

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]Satanism can be atheism or any religion that distracts people from a walk with Father God through his son Jesus Christ. Anything that draws people away from a personal relationship with Jesus Christ is not of God. It is therefore of the enemy, Satan. PR = Public relations
    well, I guess i'm a satanist, my muslim friens are satanist, a lot of christians are satanist, jews, buddhists, holy CRAP there are a lot of satanists out there!
    billions and billions of them. and oh yeah, youre right... we all worship satan as the bible says satan is, and we all perform human sacrifices, and all that crap.

has anyone else here ever heard of a bigger conspiracy theory? I know I hadn't.
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hail Satan!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    of course, it's not in our constitution nor our rights to have completely FREE speech.
    Personally I think you're/were hanging around the wrong people, who will give you a twisted view of the world.
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are a lot of people who just seem to be very vulnerable to getting indoctrinated into things (which I imagine keeps a lot of churchs out there in business). Many of them will get neck-deep into one belief system, then reject it, only to jump neck-deep into another one. And the cycle repeats. Maybe it satisfies some kind of neurological need, I have no idea.

I barely know anything about you of course, but it's something everyone should at least think about. People should remember how deeply they've believed something in the past (e.g. racist propaganda) that they now feel is wrong, and apply that to all future beliefs to keep themselves in check.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast