Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Geek test

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ya, poser geek. I think they base their definition entirely on computer (and video game) knowledge. There are other things I think that have equal 'geekiness' like math or science knowledge.

God must have an interesting sense of humor Wesley's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As a poser geek, you're trying too d***** hard. There's a strong possibility that you think you're a geek because you own your own computer, however you're truly missing the bigger picture. You aspirations of being a geek mainly come from your friends, who are probably slightly cooler.

Get rid of those thick black-rimmed glasses. Being a geek isn't about style, it's about substance!

So what's this all mean? It means you're probably a pretty cool person. You've probably got social graces and are well liked by many people. While not a complete conformist, you do prefer to follow along with popular culture. True geeks probably laugh at you behind your back.

In a nutshell, you answered most question how you thought a geek WOULD answer, but your misconceptions deceived you. Truth is, 60% of people are geekier than you.

Personally, I just took it to see what it gave me.... some of the questions I couldn't find an answer that I liked so I just randomly chose one. LOL I don't care, I don't really wanna be a geek. As for my friends being cooler than me.... HECK NO!!!!! LOL I dunno if they are or not.
    ~Wes~

My plants are going green to save the environment

My Growlist

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Poser Geek
    You answered 50% of the questions as a geek truly would.
    As a poser geek, you're trying too darned hard. There's a strong possibility that you think you're a geek because you own your own computer, however you're truly missing the bigger picture. You aspirations of being a geek mainly come from your friends, who are probably slightly cooler.
    Get rid of those thick black-rimmed glasses. Being a geek isn't about style, it's about substance!

So what's this all mean? It means you're probably a pretty cool person. You've probably got social graces and are well liked by many people. While not a complete conformist, you do prefer to follow along with popular culture. True geeks probably laugh at you behind your back.

In a nutshell, you answered most question how you thought a geek WOULD answer, but your misconceptions deceived you. Truth is, 60% of people are geekier than you.

But I don't wear glasses.

God must have an interesting sense of humor Wesley's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL, I do..... well contacts, but my glasses are black.
    ~Wes~

My plants are going green to save the environment

My Growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It seems most of us are posers. And I can't believe that jimscott is a cool person, LOL.
    Anything good in life is either illegal, immoral, or fattening. ~Pardo.

\"I think we should always make certain we have chocolate. One never knows when it might be necessary.\"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Deviant Geek - 78% [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_h_32.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    47% Geek...1% in terms of people my age and gender. I'm definately more of an alpha beta than a tri lam. If you don't follow the reference then tack another 5% onto your score.
    \"You may know who we are but we know who you are.\"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Poser Geek
    You answered 46% of the questions as a geek truly would. ~Niki~ [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img]
    Great Googly Moogly!

Beware of the yellow snow!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast