User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Metalheads anonymous, discuss metal here!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree, i love his stuff, but i'm getting impatient! His last movie sucked monkey butt, and i doubt this one will be any better, but his songs rock!
    Update: Parents convinced to allow me to keep greenhouse heated over winter. Most species will not be lost. Too lazy to update growlist.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ol' Rob "Stryker"! If you're as old as I am you might remember this before the cooler "Zombie" surname! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img]

I dig the stage show definately, any time a band spends time on their stage presentation it's usually a good thing. Haven't seen either of his movies but read a few of his comics that he's done. Also just picked up Danzigs newest "Satanika" comic the other day but haven't had time to page through it yet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just ignore this post sorry i don't know what i was thinking

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just saw a few music vids of Metallica's new stuff on MTV.com. They went through a low period after the black album, but St. Anger was so great it stopped my watch! I'm not kidding, i was playing it so loud, that my cheapo watch stopped because of it! And i put in batteries a month ago!
    Update: Parents convinced to allow me to keep greenhouse heated over winter. Most species will not be lost. Too lazy to update growlist.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (JustLikeAPill @ Aug. 03 2005,4:26)]anyone like Ramstein?
    Yes, I listen to Rammstein all the time.

The song "Mein Herz Brent" is really good if you have not heard it yet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't heard it, i kinda shy away from stuff in another language.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (TunaSurprise @ Aug. 05 2005,12:29)]I haven't heard it, i kinda shy away from stuff in another language.
    Give it a listen... bands like Puya too with their Salsa/Metal sound... it's like chocolate and peanut butter. MMMMM mmm. It's interesting to hear what other cultures bring to the Metal scene that just don't fall back on the 'NWOBHM' sound. As for brutal female front singers, I have a spot in my heart for Angela Gossow from Arch Enemy. It's truly amazing how such a beautiful woman can make herself barf out sounds of pure evil. They're good musicians too. (Michael Amott of Carcass joined them a while back - DM guitar genius IMO).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123