What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bad traders

• Thread starter Hortman
  • Start date
Can someone please tell me where I find the list of bad traders?

Thanks,

John

I was wondering the same thing.~Niki~

It is under the trading post pinned at the top. I believe it is labeled "3 tier questionable traders list'

Wolf

Wolf - thanks! It appears that it hasn't been updated in some time.

The last update was July 25th, '05.

Appears the moderators are working on a new system of bad traders with different levels. That is not something I had put into the original post.

Tony

Yes, the Questionable Trader list is in the Trade Forum which is where logically it should be.  Also posted in the Trade Forum are rules and guidelines for trading/giveaways which I hope everyone has read and taken to heart.

Due to recent events there have been some updates and changes.  Tony...I just added on to your post...I didn't want it to become a long topic with a bunch of separate posts.  I'd like to keep it concise. At-a-glance, so to speak. It is still being worked on so there might be some more changes.

We don't want to see anyone's name on there but it largely up to the traders themselves.  Be honorable and communicate... and you won't find yourself there.  If you have a bad experience, REPORT IT so we will know who needs help.  If we can't get the problems solved, then steps need to be taken to make sure members know the responsibility level of those they are trading with.  Anyone can removed from the list if they clean up their act and start showing more honor and respect with their trade partners.

Back