What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dino's not nice :o(

Actually Laura I did drop her
smile_h_32.gif
She scared the crap out of me.But I dropped her on my bed so it wasn't the ground at least.The bite didn't break the skin,but it did leave an imprint of her teeth on my finger.Crazy!~Niki~

Hey, Trapper.. Dino's looking pretty good! Tink did hit the nail on the head, though, about chams. You already know about their sensitivity and stressing out, but overhandling really is bad for them. She may get to a point where you can hand-feed her meal worms or supers or silkies, but don't try too hard to tame her. The older she gets the more her natural instinct will prevail. They basically don't like us or one another!
I have 4 chams...come to think of it my 2 females are more aggresive than my males! One girl is so grumpy she will actually lunge to bite...and has drawn blood on more than one occasion...so much for sweet little ladies! LOL

[b said:
Quote[/b] (LunaC @ Aug. 16 2005,1:45)]Hey, Trapper.. Dino's looking pretty good!  
I always look good
cool.gif
smile_n_32.gif

LOL! Yeah Dino you do
smile_n_32.gif
Hey LunaC,Dino(my chameleon)is already lunging at me
smile_h_32.gif
Darn femaley females!!But yeah I don't want to stress her out too much,so I'm just going to stop trying so hard,I don't want to kill her! ~Niki~
smile.gif

LMAO!! The filter turned the B word into femaley!! That's so funny
smile_n_32.gif
~Niki~

I meant Million, not Main. *lol* I was tired that night.

But I have a 60Watt bulb with a 2.5'x2.5'x3' cage.

Tink you forgot your chams name??LOL
smile_n_32.gif
~Niki~

No I dunno what happened. *lol*

Hey Tink(and whoever else cares)Guess what!Dino took a cricket from my fingers tonight
laugh.gif
It was pretty neat!~Niki~
cool.gif

Their tounges are pretty sticky.

Congrats on handfeeding! Working up on trust bond. =)

Back