What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome aboard Gooner

• Thread starter jimscott
  • Start date

jimscott

Tropical Fish Enthusiast
Did  say happy birthday? Oooops, my bad! I'm not awake yet! Welcome to TF! Glad you could make the trip "across the pond"!

Welcome Gooner!
smile.gif
Likewise I'm glad you hopped in a boat and paddled your way over here. Hope you stick around. Don't judge everybody by ol' Jim Scott here.
laugh.gif

smile_k_ani_32.gif
JIM!! I'm kidding!!!!
smile_n_32.gif

LOL! Um, I don't suppose you could "fix" the topic title to welcome, instead of happy birthday? I really do need an editor!

Welcome and/or Happy Birthday, Gooner! Whoot to you!

Um, well, if it's your first day here, then it's sort of like a birthday.
smile_n_32.gif
Happy welcoming!

Thank you, it's nice to be here
smile.gif

looking forward to getting to know those of you who haven't ventured to our side of CP world yet.

(my bitrhday is March 19th by the way
smile_m_32.gif
)

Close, real close!
smile_m_32.gif
BTW, thanks to whomever (PAK?) fixed the topic title!

whats it like to be a noooby then Gooner,are you gunna stop that gosh darn blue machine this year ??
 Bye for now  Julian

--------

Juuuulian...I tamed your language down a bit.
smile_l_32.gif

Awwwww, dont make me cry in front of my new friends....
smile_h_32.gif

I fixed it.
smile.gif
And don't make Gooner cry.
smile_h_32.gif
Hey Gooner...why don't you post your grow list in the Grow List forum so we can see what plants you grow.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (PlantAKiss @ Aug. 21 2005,9:40)]I fixed it.  
smile.gif
   And don't make Gooner cry.  
smile_h_32.gif
  Hey Gooner...why don't you post your grow list in the Grow List forum so we can see what plants you grow.
Thanks, you're a "scholar and a gentleman" (or something like that!). Shall we also suggest a pic of the Seinfeld character? won't mention Phil Collins.
smile_m_32.gif

Well I've been called many things but a "gentleman" hasn't been one of them.
laugh.gif

Back