What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Care for a wager

• Thread starter lol
  • Start date
  • Tags
    care

lol

BANNED
I bet everyone on here $20 that tommorrow, or soon after, big foot will be revealed as being true and alive. Where do I get this from? A little birdie told me.

huh? i'm lost.

I can't wait, but I have nothing to wager.

"I think bigfoot IS blurry, that's the problem. To me that's extra scary, having a large out-of-focus monster just roaming the countryside...
"Run he's fuzzy get outta here!""  
laugh.gif

-Mitch Hedberg (RIP)

Seriously it would be interesting but I'd never bet money on a cryptozoological creature unless I caught it myself. Too many fakes and frauds over the years, some good some not so good. Crypto Times Magazine is awesome if you wanna see "genuine fakes". They've even had me going on a few things with the props that've been created for the photos. The embryonic dragon in a jar article from last year was great!

Anyway, summon the Yeti!
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (lol @ Aug. 23 2005,1:41)]I bet everyone on here $20 that tommorrow, or soon after, big foot will be revealed as being true and alive.  Where do I get this from?  A little birdie told me.
oh come on. Waiting's no fun. Tell us what you know
smile_n_32.gif

It was announced last[ night on coasttocoastam. Everyone is waiting for their guest to prove his claims today.

Boy...that is a lot of money if you lose! There are over 2,500 members here. Let's see.... x $20....that's $50,000 you gotta shell out if you're wrong.

Oh boy! Can't wait!
laugh.gif

This is about Tom Biscardi, who claimed to be treating an injured Bigfoot in captivity.
He now says although he was paying for it's treatment, he hadn't actually seen it himself. He claims to have been been scammed by a woman in California, and admits there is no captive Bigfoot.

Tom is (shall we say) well known in cryptozoology circles, and there was a lot of speculation on the forums about how he would get out of not having any video, DNA evidence, hair etc to show to the people who have paid (oh yes, you have to pay) to read his website.

Now we know.

lol... where's my $20?! PM me for my address
smile_m_32.gif

Now hold on. I was kinda joking. Yes this info stems from coasttocoast. I am glad to see there are other listeners on this forum
biggrin.gif
! I am doubtful about tom, but I am hoping he's for real. Hoping...

LOL!
I also wish they'd find bigfoot/yeti/etc. if they exist. That would be like a huge thing for humanity. Just imagine!
it would also be awesome if the hobbits (Homo floridenensis or whatever) were still alive :p

I have three accounts here so you owe me $60.

LOL

smile_n_32.gif

Pay up sucker before I have to break your legs.
mad.gif

Three accounts? Yikes, i thought two was a lot. What are your other names.

I wish i could know for sure if bigfoot/yeti/whatever exist. Even if i know for sure that they don't i'll still be satisfied.

Biscardi has been claiming to be on the verge of capturing a Bigfoot for at least twenty-five years, which is why in my earlier post I wrote that he was 'well-known in cryptozoology circles'.
Bearing in mind that viewing his website will cost you $19.95 a week (unless you invest in a $59.95 "pass") you can draw your own conclusions.
T.

Back