Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Care for a wager

BANNED
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bet everyone on here $20 that tommorrow, or soon after, big foot will be revealed as being true and alive. Where do I get this from? A little birdie told me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    huh? i'm lost.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't wait, but I have nothing to wager.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "I think bigfoot IS blurry, that's the problem. To me that's extra scary, having a large out-of-focus monster just roaming the countryside...
    "Run he's fuzzy get outta here!""
    [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/laugh.gif[/img]

-Mitch Hedberg (RIP)

Seriously it would be interesting but I'd never bet money on a cryptozoological creature unless I caught it myself. Too many fakes and frauds over the years, some good some not so good. Crypto Times Magazine is awesome if you wanna see "genuine fakes". They've even had me going on a few things with the props that've been created for the photos. The embryonic dragon in a jar article from last year was great!

Anyway, summon the Yeti! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (lol @ Aug. 23 2005,1:41)]I bet everyone on here $20 that tommorrow, or soon after, big foot will be revealed as being true and alive. Where do I get this from? A little birdie told me.
    oh come on. Waiting's no fun. Tell us what you know [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was announced last[ night on coasttocoastam. Everyone is waiting for their guest to prove his claims today.
    Diana Pederson
    Michigan
    obsessivegardening.com
    christianreviewer.com
    livingwithcockatiels.com

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Boy...that is a lot of money if you lose! There are over 2,500 members here. Let's see.... x $20....that's $50,000 you gotta shell out if you're wrong.

Oh boy! Can't wait! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/laugh.gif[/img]
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is about Tom Biscardi, who claimed to be treating an injured Bigfoot in captivity.
    He now says although he was paying for it's treatment, he hadn't actually seen it himself. He claims to have been been scammed by a woman in California, and admits there is no captive Bigfoot.

Tom is (shall we say) well known in cryptozoology circles, and there was a lot of speculation on the forums about how he would get out of not having any video, DNA evidence, hair etc to show to the people who have paid (oh yes, you have to pay) to read his website.

Now we know.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast