What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bog trip

Errr....I have no camping equipment. And I seem to be the only female thinking of going. Sooooo...any other cabins available? Or nearby motel? Cabin would be fun though.
smile.gif

Thank you!
smile.gif

Well, this trip is coming up next weekend, I'm still not 100% sure I'll make. I'll make my mind up pretty soon.
Those evil gas companies.

Working on the logistics. Hope it'll work out. Although the gas prices kinda don't help things much...

Well, decision is made, I'm going.

I was going to post on Monday to see where everyone was at for this trip.

I will be arriving early Friday morning to my campsite #48 in the Atsion campsites area. It's possible that I will take off another day from work and get there Thursday morning but not 100% sure on that yet.

When is everyone else arriving and how long are you staying?

Looks like I will be arriving on Saturday.  Will everybody already be out in the bog?

Less than a week to go! Looks like I'll be arriving friday evening or saturday morning. I reserved a cabin at Wharton State Forest, same place where elgecko is staying. There is still two spots left if anyone is interested. It's $10 bucks a nite, I reserved it for friday and saturday nites. It has bunks with no mattress so you'll need a sleeping bag. The description provided by the park is listed below. If interested just PM me. Also I live about 2 1/2 hours away so I can answer some questions if anybody has any. Look foward to seeing you all there!
p.s. don't forget bug repellent - it's tick season.
Cabins description. Furnished cabins with screened porch, fireplace, refrigerator, hot and cold running water; bathroom with toilet and shower; 2 bunks. Accommodates 4 people

I would stay at the cabin with you guys, but I wanted to see if priceline would give me a room really cheap. Well they accepted and you know priceline won't let you cancel. But we can have one heck of a party in my room.
smile_n_32.gif

Yeah, party with Ozzy! Sweet!

party-smiley-020.gif

food-smiley-004.gif

music-smiley-026.gif

Errrrrr...maybe I should reconsider....  
confused.gif

laugh.gif

-------
I really like that band smiley! That's a good one!

lol PAK. The vocalist smiley is what I look like to my kids!
smile_m_32.gif

Hey what's the guitarist doing behide that guitar?
confused.gif

Looks like he's having a party for one.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (0zzy @ Sep. 11 2005,2:12)]Hey what's the guitarist doing behide that guitar?
confused.gif

ROFLMAO

smile_k_ani_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (0zzy @ Sep. 11 2005,2:12)]Hey what's the guitarist doing behide that guitar?
confused.gif

OK now--NOT bringing the video cam!!!
smile_t_32.gif

ROFL! Ozzy!
smile_k_ani_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (PlantAKiss @ Aug. 30 2005,6:00)]Errr....I have no camping equipment.  And I seem to be the only female thinking of going.  Sooooo...any other cabins available?  Or nearby motel?  Cabin would be fun though.  
smile.gif
I can't believe I passed this up:

Suzanne, don't worry... we don't think of you as being female....

smile_m_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif
smile_k_ani_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Suzanne, don't worry... we don't think of you as being female....

Pak is a female?
mad.gif
That's it I'm not going.

Back