What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Atlanta botanical gardens

Here are some photos I took while I was at the Atlanta Botanical Gardens 6-24-05.

Let me know what you think.

238f1510.jpg

e6c48271.jpg

39361702.jpg

9a2f9991.jpg

4c72a6aa.jpg

e24c43c7.jpg

aa7af3b5.jpg

73511e71.jpg

ad2c25ca.jpg

9d084fb0.jpg

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jeremiah Harris @ Aug. 27 2005,12:44)]Let me know what you think.

Can't...think. Brain...fried...on...visuals.

first off, that is alot of cps!! Second, thanks for taking the time to take, host, and post this. It was awesome of you to do so! I bet it was awesome to see all this in person!
Thanks again!
Andrew

whoa, nice photography. Looks like they're growing plants for retail.

I agree with Andrew that it was very cool of you to take the time to share this! Now I really have to visit. I had no idea...

whoa that IS a lot of CPs! I NEED to go there someday.
I bet there isn't a single edible bug in that place!

...need....perform....disk...cleanup....

Very nice.

A place I would like to visit some time.

That's a spectacular place and thanks for the photos.

do they have any places to rent? I'd like to live there soon.

when (if) i get accepted to Emory i want to volunteer there on the weekends...

Ho-ly CRAP! lol That's insane! Thanks for the awesome pictures! I need to go drink something now and clean up all the drool.
laugh.gif

Wow...that's a LOT of plants... and great photos! I'd love to see that some day.

Anyone know what the fanged hybrid is? I'm not a nep expert but it doesn't look like a typical bical to me. Can anyone ID it?

The glass sculpture hanging in one of the photos is a glass creation by glass artist extraordinaire (and blanket collector!) Dale Chihuly.

Thanks for posting those Jeremiah. Looks like you had a fantastic trip.
smile.gif

Glad I'm checking this out the at the library and not on my dial thing!

Nice pictures Jeremiah.I went last year,but the camera I took did'nt take very good pictures.I'm glad you got to go into the greenhouse that is closed to the public,thats somthing you dont get to see everyday!

Jerry

Back