What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Donut or cake

• Thread starter Windplant
  • Start date
Donut or Cake?, wich u chose to eat?.

I guess you meant to put a poll.
I choose donut

None of the above. That stuff is poison to me.

Either of the above, I love poison.
smile_n_32.gif

Oh I love the cake and donuts however they REALLY mess with my blood glucose levels. No I am not diabetic, but I do have an extremely fast metabolism. I look for the highest calorie high protein low carb foods I can find. If I eat a donut my blood sugar levels go up then drop like a rock and I feel like crap until I can get some real food in me. I would be better off eating nothing than to eat something like a donut.
Anyone else here have this problem???

My pick: Donut.

Cake, but only if my mother made it.

oh god they are so good! i want one but i can't have it or else i'll get fat! but they'r sooooo good!

CHEESECAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I very rarely will eat a donut, so give me cake. Chocolate with peanut butter icing.

cake. many doughnuts make me sick. They're just way too dense.. yuck.
now cakes on the other hand... I don't like american cakes much. too dry, WAAAAAAAY too much icing, and they're just boring.
I like three milk cakes. I LOVE three milk cakes. :p

Well that's a tough one...but I do LOVE doughnuts!! YUM! Yeast and cake...all good!!

Doughnuts and popcorn are two of my favorite "bad" foods.
biggrin.gif

Being English I s'pose I should choose cake ...but no - it's gotta be doughnuts for me
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Gooner @ Aug. 31 2005,1:49)]Being English I s'pose I should choose cake ...but no - it's gotta be doughnuts for me
smile.gif
How about scones?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (JustLikeAPill @ Aug. 31 2005,6:08)]oh god they are so good! i want one but i can't have it or else i'll get fat! but they'r sooooo good!
Family guy quote ftw

Can we be more specific?  I LOVE coconut anything.  So, for donuts--Dunkin Donut's toasted coconut--oh yeah!  Cake?  German chocolate--gotta have that coconut frosting.  Don't even get me started on cookies and pies!!  
biggrin.gif

hehe too good for you piranhaplant!

I'm with CNCreefer on this one- anything with too much sugar and I'll be mega sluggish after about an hour of hyperactivity- at work I only eat a few handfuls of peanuts for lunch, anything more would force me to go home early, and sugar at work is a no-no for me too...
If I weren't so fussy about what I eat (I'm a STRICT vegetarian, most of the time vegan) I'm sure I would be more durable....

And if I had to choose, Cake, for sure, something with so much chocolate in it that it's almost bitter
biggrin.gif

MMmmmm........donuts, *Do the Homer Simpson drool* LOL
biggrin.gif

Jerry

man, i have to choose between cake or donuts.

so hard to choose, I love them both o so much but I think I have to go with donuts.

Back