What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Never in america?

If firearms are protection against anything and everything, then why didn't all the gun-owners in NO line up on the coast and shoot the dang hurricane as it approached. IMO

Herenorthere, what I have noticed is that some gun owners are extremely paranoid and hate the government. And there is something wrong with someone who'd shoot a cop or a soldier rather than give up their precious gun. IMO

The LAST thing NO needs is a bunch of mercenaries providing "security." The trouble with mercenaries is this: they are loyal to no one except the company that's paying them.  I don't consider that to be a good thing.

I will always knock mercenaries, Security guards with chips on their shoulder, white power crazies, religos, army people whatever. They're all murderers and swear they aren't.

As far as Waco goes, why is it all the people who believe god is on their side need guns and tanks and stuff? Does believing in a magic book cause you to become paranoid to the point you believe you need an arsenal? What was the Waco plan, to march out and kill anyone who didn't believe in Dave's idea that he was the new messiah? Why the guns if he holds the power of god in himself?

Sigh... why is it the non-believers like me are the only ones who actually follow the 10 commandments the closest of anyone?
confused.gif

Back