What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So long to get here....

• Thread starter adnedarn
  • Start date

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
As you should remember from previous posts... My wife is pregnant... Well, it is now very close to "go time". Monday at noon we must be at the hospital for the c section. It is scheduled to start at 3pm. So yeah, tonight... and tommorow night are my last nights of quiet. Just keeping you updated.
smile.gif

Andrew

May every instant of squalling, diaper wetting and baby terror bring you both the joy you have waited so long for. All I can say is it's a gift you both deserve, and I am happy for you. May your baby live as long as she wants, and love as long as she lives!

I'm not poetic like Tamlin, but I still wish you all the best. Enjoy every sleepless night, every cry, along with all the joy she'll bring you. They grow up very fast.

I'm still bummed that you won't name her Ozzy.
mad.gif

Enjoy the crying while you can. Before you know it, she'll be a teen, and you and your wife will be discussing things that make you the crying baby!
smile_m_32.gif

Yay! I'm so excited!

And you did say her middle name was "Suzanne" didn't you??
smile_l_32.gif

I hope all goes well. I'm so happy for you both. Can't wait to see her.
biggrin.gif

ONE FINAL TIME!!! Laurel Rhianne Beauchamp And that's that! Not Ozzy, Not Suzanne, Not Susan, Not Rose, Not Della....
confused.gif
confused.gif
smile_n_32.gif

Susan would be close enough.
smile_l_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif

What about Ozzette? She is a girl by the way.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (0zzy @ Sep. 10 2005,10:43)]She is a girl by the way.
smile_k_ani_32.gif
I beter return all the RC stuff, guns, battle figures, and video games then!!!

does that mean she'll be Ozzette, or maybe Ozzeritta

How about Suzanita? Suzanozzia? Sneezette? Ozzane?? I know...PAKinator!!!

Forget Rhianne...we have much better suggestions.
laugh.gif

The name "Rhiannon" appears in the ancient book, "The Mabinogion". It's very close to to the name Rhianne. The entymology of the name goes back a long ways, and is best given as "great queen". The Celtic infixes imply "divine" so she was regarded as a goddess. As such, she was a defender animals and forbade their harm in her kingdom (and punished anyone who did hurt to the wildlife), and she was usually associated with birds. She was the "feminine reigning spirit" which is a literal translation from the proto-Celtic form of the name.
Stevie Nicks (Fleetwood Mac) penned the words "She rules her life like a bird in flight And who will be her lover..." which sort of captures the spirit of the tale in "The Mabinogion" so she must have been aware of the tale.

Tamlin beat me to the Fleetwood Mac reference, but how about Moon Unit?

whee! heres for a good delivery and a long, happy childhood!

now im off to swat butterflies!

Hurray! Congratulations! Best of luck to all three of you.
smile.gif
Be sure to give us an update when you get a chance!

Back