Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I just found a snake

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile

Sometimes you make the greatest finds when you least expect it.
    I was in my room, on my pc when I heard my mom yell for me. As I was going to see what she wanted I heard her say "SNAKE". My mom hates snakes and kills them whenever she sees one. But since I moved back in with her I have told her not to kill them and I would remove them from the yard whenever she found one. I went outside and she said it was on the fence. She said my dog Moonshine, had been barking at it and cornered it on the fence. I saw the snake but it was really dark. I tried to get close to it, to see what kind it was and it struck at me, but I was well out of striking range of it. I went to my van to get my flash light but it was locked. I told my mom to go in and get my keys. I stood out and made sure the snake didn't get off the fence. She gave me the keys and I went and unlocked the van, got my flash light, and went back to see what kind of snake it was. As soon as the light hit the snake I realized I had a copperhead.

After I took the last pic he decided that he didn't want his picture taken anymore and started to make his way to the ground. I had already gotten my snake tongs, and I grabbed him and took him to a nearby ditch and let him go. This was my first experience with a live poisonous snake. Man that just made my whole weekend.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and its a very pretty one to. they are one of the few hots i wouldnt mind working with.
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very majestic snake. Good find Ozzy
    "You can never underestimate the stupidity of the general public" -Scott Adams-

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A dog named "Moonshine"...I love it.
    The snake is kool also.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bloody mary I didn't know they could climb!
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]This was my first experience with a live poisonous snake.
    VENOMOUS snake.
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]Animal toxins that are delivered subcutaneously (e.g. by sting or bite) are also called venom. In normal usage, a poisonous organism is one that is harmful to consume, but a venomous organism uses poison to defend itself while still alive. A single organism can be both venomous and poisonous
    I've never heard of a poisonous snake, and I've heard/read/seen from survival people that you can eat any reptile in NA if you have to.
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man, why you got to be so perfect on everything? [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/confused.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it's not about being perfect, it's about being right. I don't go around telling people about their spelling mistakes or grammar mistakes (well... not usually.. only if it's like big... but I don't use proper english half the time anyway), but I believe in saying what you mean and meaning what you say. Poisonous and venomous are two very different things.
    Not saying what you mean leads to confusion.
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    True but there's no need to nitpic on something that don't realy matter.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast