What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yay!  Baby is here!  Pics inside!

Hi April, the pills have solved the problem. She has been off of them for over 2 days now and has had no headaches. We were saving the blood patch as a last resort. and now that this has worked. We're glad we did.
smile.gif

Well I'm back to catch up on updates. One thing I don't understand is...what does caffiene have to do with cranial fluid?? Mostly we are warned about the evils of caffeine. I can't imagine the connection.

Anway...no new baby pics??
smile_h_32.gif
I mean, geezzz, its not you are busy or anything.
smile_m_32.gif

I hope all continues well and "the girls" are home soon.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (PlantAKiss @ Sep. 18 2005,8:48)]Anway...no new baby pics??
smile_h_32.gif
I mean, geezzz, its not you are busy or anything.
smile_m_32.gif
The collective consciousness of TerraForums demands more pics! And PAK and I, too.

I think it has something to do with dialating the cells or something
smile_n_32.gif
Did you know that drug is given to premature babies to help them remember to breathe and other such medical reasons? Yup, it's not as bad as everyone wants you to think it is.
smile_m_32.gif
Right Pat?? hehehehe
Anyway, it worked, i'm not asking quesions!

As far as pictures, since she is in the nursury on the monitors, there really isn't much to take pictures of. I have plenty of pictures of Canden on machines, and would rather not have tons of Laurel doing the same :-\ They have been telling us that today we'd be home, but there was a misscount in the antibiotics (that are being given for no reason since the 5 day culture is STILL negative) so instead of today, we are supposed to come home tommorow... Here's to hoping! There will be more recent pictures when this happens. Promise. LOL
bye for now!

Just 7 minutes ago......

homewlaurel.jpg

-The happy FAMILY

Awwwwwwwwww!! She's HOME! I'm so glad. Look at proud pappa carrying his little girl.
biggrin.gif

I'm glad all three of you are home finally. Now things can settle down in the routine of feeding, diapering, playing, feeding, diapering, holding, feeding, diapering, rocking, feeding, diapering, and maybe a tad of sleep.
smile_l_32.gif

Looks like she has HAIR.
smile.gif

I hope you and Deangela can get some rest after the hospital ordeal.

Laurel's first car ride
firstcarride.jpg

She's beautiful Andrew. So glad you are all home.

Best Wishes,
Laura

A belated congratulations
biggrin.gif
What a sweet family you are! Laurel is a beauty! Just a few words of advice...love her, love her, and love her more!! Much happiness to you all! And thanks for the great pics.

Lynda

I just wanted to say thank you to all of you for all of your thoughtful wishes. It has been a long 9 plus months waiting to bring her home. Monday the 12th was one of the happiest days of my life. Seeing how proud her daddy was the moment she was born was the grestest feeling ever. To hold her in my arms is just amazing. I don't even mind getting up at night with her. Lately I have been waking up before she does and just laying there until she wakes. After everything with Canden it finally feels like we are getting to have the family we deserve. All of you guys best wishes mean a lot to me. The fact that you all care about us and our precisous little girl means a lot to me, especially since many of you were there with us with everything that happened with Canden. Laurel is doing great she goes in for her first checkup in the morning. We will keep you all posted as she continues to grow.
Thanks,
Deangela

Oh, man! I just saw this thread. Congratulations!

What a cutie!

Awww...that's so sweet Deangela.  Brought a tear to my eye.  *sniff*  Nobody deserves that little girl more than you and Andrew.  She's a lucky baby to be born to the two of you.  Y'all are going to be great parents.  You can impart to Laurel all the womanly qualities of wiseness, intelligence, common sense, empathy, understanding and communication skills.  And Andrew can teach her how to fart when you pull her finger, how make milk come out of your nose when you laugh, and how to grow CPs.  
laugh.gif

(Just kiddin' Dandy...you'll make a great daddy.  
smile_n_32.gif
 )

Now we get to wait for Nick's baby....hopefully tomorrow if they don't change plans again.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (schloaty @ Sep. 22 2005,6:31)]Oh, man! I just saw this thread. Congratulations!

What a cutie!
Me too, Schloaty! Congratulations Andrew and Deangela!

PS. My little girl (15yrs old) thinks your little girl is cute too!

Congrats Andrew and Deangela!
smile.gif

CONGRATS!!!! And I usually only say this on birthdays, but... DO DA BANG BANG BOOGIE!!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (FlytrapGurl @ Oct. 09 2005,4:45)]CONGRATS!!!! And I usually only say this on birthdays, but... DO DA BANG BANG BOOGIE!!!!
Isn't that how this happened in the first place??

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BigCarnivourKid @ Oct. 11 2005,10:01)]Isn't that how this happened in the first place??
I don't know. She won't tell me.
smile_n_32.gif

Could be the water. Another good reason to only drink RO water.
smile_n_32.gif

No, actually, I think it started many ages ago during the original PFT chatroom days when the population of the forum would spend hours a day in there acting trippy. It was a bored night and a bunch of people were in there, and lithopsman started saying junk like "*does the bang bang boogie*" and "*plants join in*" and it continued from there. I'm apparently the only one who remembers the chatroom days... that was fun...

Back