Likes Likes:  0
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Hurricane ophelia

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well my knees, about up to your neck though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't use up all the rain. We're waiting for some of it too. Selfish southerners.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PAK...are you not supposed to be working at this hour of the day? [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/cool.gif[/img]

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What was that, Jan?? [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_l_32.gif[/img] Shhhhhhhhhh!

I'm on a storm watch! This is SERIOUS stuff. Much more important that ol' work.

Ozzy... are you trying to say something? Like...that I'm short? All that means is I can bite your knees. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/laugh.gif[/img]

Hey...where are the latest pics? You are supposed to be making hourly reports.

Here, it cloudy with fat, black-bottomed cumulus clouds and little bit of a breeze every now and then. I hear its going to miss Richmond but that's disappointing as we desperately need the rain. We have not had any in a loooong time...and I'm almost out of water.

"Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]Don't use up all the rain. We're waiting for some of it too. Selfish southerners.
    I'm not selfish, come get all you want. I got plenty to go around.

Quote[/b] ]All that means is I can bite your knees. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/laugh.gif[/img]
    I'm not worried about my knees.

Quote[/b] ]Hey...where are the latest pics? You are supposed to be making hourly reports.
    I can't take a nap? I'll go get the latest in a few mins. I'll put back on my wet clothes and go see what I can find.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just got back home. I took a ride around to see what has happened to the neighborhood. Worse than I thought. The stroms winds are now 85mph, and is forecasted to streghten even more. It can become a cat. 2 storm soon. But unless it turns around I won't have to worry about that.
    The place I live has one way in, and there is a tree down blocking the road. So I couldn't leave even if I wanted to.

Almost every yard is flooded.
    I'll post the pics just as soon as I'm done uploading them.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got the pics uploaded. Sorry that it took so long but I had some problem with my pic hoster.

This first pic was taken from my back door. You really can't see the flooding but the ground is completly covered in water.

The next pic is of a pic tree that snapped off about half way up. I have no idea where the top of the tree ended up. This was also taken from my back door. It's really hard to see.

This is my next door neighbor. It's a tree that fell on their porch.

The next pics are just yards that are flooded.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here's the street sign at the end of my street.

Here's a road that goes into another development. I don't think anybody will be entering or leving there for awhile.

Here another street that's flooded. Notice the ripples in the water, it shows how fast the water was moving.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast