What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy birthday to...

• Thread starter PlantAKiss
  • Start date

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
Woooohoooo...another birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you! I hope you have a nice day of celebrating your entry into the world. Make a wish (for more plants!) and blow out the candles.
biggrin.gif

Happy birthday Crystal!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I won't mention anything about being a quarter of a century old.
smile_m_32.gif

Happy B-Day.

You really need to change your screenname... I keep reading Prizm as Prison, and substituting another vowel for the 'a'...

Hey, hope you got some seedlings for you B-day (you should be expecting them any day now I would guess)

Wheeeeeeee!!!!

Happy birthday! And don't listen to Jim about turning a quarter century- to put it in a better perspective it's only... Huh... I was going to say the number of days it is, but my calculator batteries died... I guess what goes around comes around.
smile_n_32.gif
I hope you have a great day without the additional joke.
laugh.gif

thanks guys i really appreciate it. i just relized after 21 you don't really look forward to your birthday anymore. I doubt i'll get any seedlings but i'll keep hoping
smile_m_32.gif
 i got a plesant surprise when my husband got me up at 4am to show me what he got me. i think at the time he was more excited than me. but now i'm jumping for joy! i got a 90 gallon pond with a cascade! it just stoped raining so nows the perfect time to go start digging!
smile.gif
wish me luck in getting it going and be ready for many questions when i start adding life to it!

Wow...that's an awsome present! That's really cute that your husband woke you up at 4 a.m. to show you.
biggrin.gif

Back