What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy birthday to:

• Thread starter jimscott
  • Start date

jimscott

Tropical Fish Enthusiast
Happy Birthday, Jonathan!

Happy Birthday!!!
biggrin.gif

Jerry

Hope you have a great day! may everything go your way! happy birthday!

Happy birthday!

Thanks a lot everybody, it sure was an interesting day! I got lots of new CP books, too! And tomorrow I'm having a bunch of friends over for the day. Thanks again all, it means a lot to me.

Hey buddy, hope you're having a good one. Stay out of trouble (or don't get caught!)
smile.gif

~Joe

Woohoo! Happy B-day!

Capslock

Lucky guy. None of my friends listen to me enough to know to get me CP books. My birthday has come and gone, and I only got the Phantom of the Opera DVD from my parents, money from my grandparents, and a wallet and plush toy from whom I now know is my only true friend, Karyn.

Yippeee! It is...or was...Jonathan's BIRTHDAY!

Sorry for the late reply...I have been out of town. It certainly sounds like you had a good day. And I hope this next year ahead at a new age brings all manner of good things for you. Especially a cephalotus.
confused.gif
laugh.gif

I was out of town as well.
Happy belated Birthday.

Still talking to your plants?
smile_m_32.gif

Thanks again, everybody! My birthday party yesterday was awesome! I have a TON of friends come over and we had a really good time. VFT_lover, I don't know the whole story so I may be makinh too many assumptions here, but you should remember that just because someone didn't remember your birthday/get you something, it doesn't mean that they aren't a friend (if that's what you meant at all...) By the way, I'm totally digging your avatar! PAK, saying you hope I have a cephalotus coming my way... Well, it doesn't sound all too encouraging, considering my ceph history (LOL!)
smile_n_32.gif
And, yes, elgecko, I'm still talking with them- but I think they only put up with it on account of me treating them so nice.
smile_m_32.gif
Even my little hamata which started out shy is coming around! Thanks for the greetings!

Back