Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone try this?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Copcar, could you post a picture of the CF you got, along with the packaging? Every time I go to Lowe's I can never seem to find anything higher than 23 watt CFs. They also usually only have soft white light bulbs...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hayul, Ah got mahseff one a them intelljunt plant lights raht outside mah winder. Fokes round these here parts, they calls it "The Sun".

"Moisture sensor indicates when plant needs water."
    <snort> I don't know about y'all, but anybody who needs a "moisture sensor" to indicate when the plant needs water should not be allowed within twenty feet of ANY plant. Good grief...

And what urinates me off the most: SIXTY bux for something you can cobble together for five...the cheek!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^ LOL ^

Are you trying to imply that because I'm a Texan I sound like that? [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]

LLeopardGGecko, I can't take pics but I have the packaging right here it is...

30w Sylvania soft white mini 100+
    Red and white packaging

It was right there with all the other CF's, it was the most powerfull they had. I'm not sure why your store dose not have it.

-Rail
    My life sucks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12