What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ultimate Vivarium

Wow, it would be cool to have a self sustained terrarium.

-Rail

Very nice indeed, i got a herpin buddy that puts together beautiful terrariums for dart frogs he has done some AWSOME work.

I think what impressed me the most was the growth rate of the plants if you pay attention you can see that it is substantial.
Never the less I am currently planning to put one together my self.

It does look very, very nice. It would look even better if it were filled with CPs!
smile_m_32.gif

CP's+dart frogs=expensive meal it would be like giving my boa my sugar glider or one of my chinchillas, it just dont add up
smile_n_32.gif

You don't have to grow the CPs in the same area as the frogs... Most CPs wouldn't be able to handle that compost water anyways, so you'd have to make some provision to keep them freshly watered. If I were doing it I'd divide a tank three ways, put the compost on one side and the CPs on the other, and let the frogs in the middle munch away on the bugs drawn by the lures of my CPs.
~Joe

Back